The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

In 9 Ligue 1 matches this weekend, there has been only one home win (PSG), the rest have been either a draw or away wins. (Assuming Lille hold on with few minutes to go.)

Lyon play Sochaux at home later-on tonight. I just think this could be a good opportunity to win some money as a home win is bound to happen.

I think Lyon's odds are quite decent as well, tbh. (1.50)

In 9 Ligue 1 matches this weekend, there has been only one home win (PSG), the rest have been either a draw or away wins. (Assuming Lille hold on with few minutes to go.)

Lyon play Sochaux at home later-on tonight. I just think this could be a good opportunity to win some money as a home win is bound to happen.

I toss a coin 10 times and first 9 are tails. What are the odds for the tenth toss to be heads?

I toss a coin 10 times and first 9 are tails. What are the odds for the tenth toss to be heads?

:lol: :thup:

After twenty-odd minutes, both those Espanyol-Real Sociedad bets have come off.

You're bound to get heads sooner or later. :pow: