The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

Doubles from Three

Anzhi - Anzhi v Liverpool - Match Result @ 1.73

Viktoria Plzen - Viktoria Plzen v Hapoel Tel-Aviv FC - Match Result @ 1.40

Fenerbahce - Fenerbahce v AEL - Match Result @ 1.36

6-fold

Anzhi - Anzhi v Liverpool - Handicap Match Result-Anzhi -1.0 goal @ 2.62

Tottenham - Tottenham v Maribor Piv Lasko - Handicap Match Result-Tottenham -1.0 goal @ 1.75

Viktoria Plzen - Viktoria Plzen v Hapoel Tel-Aviv FC - Handicap Match Result-Viktoria Plzen -1.0 goal @ 2.00

Udinese - Udinese v Young Boys Bern - Handicap Match Result-Udinese -1.0 goal @ 2.60

Bayer Leverkusen - Bayer Leverkusen v Rapid Vienna - Handicap Match Result-Bayer Leverkusen -2.0 goals @ 2.10

Basel - Basel v Videoton - Handicap Match Result-Basel -1.0 goal @ 2.15

Treble

Draw 1-1 - Club Bruges v Newcastle - Correct Score @ 6.00

Lacina Traore - Anzhi v Liverpool - First Goal Scorer @ 7.00

AIK - AIK v PSV - Draw No Bet @ 4.00

Sweet, £100 up, probably going to blow it all on the games coming up now.

Atletico Madrid/Bordeaux/Fenerbahce/Lazio/Rubin Kazan/Inter Milan/Sporting Lisbon/Anzhi Makhachkala

Newcastle/KobenhavnXStuttgartMarseilleXMonchengladbach/Steaua Bucuresti/Dnipro/Young Boys/BaselXVideoton/Sparta Praha/TwenteXLevante

KobenhavnXStuttgart/MarseilleXMonchengladbach/TwenteXLevante

Newcastle/Steaua Bucuresti/Sparta Praha

Young Boys/Dnipro

Anzhi v Liverpool/Academica v Atletico Madrid/Marseille v Monchengladbach/Napoli v Dnipro/Udinese v Young Boys/Basel v Videoton/Partizan v Inter Milan all BTTS

Academica v Atletico Madrid/Napoli v Dnipro/Basel v Videoton/Tottenham v Maribor/Twente v Levante all Over 2.5

Atletico Madrid/Bordeaux/Fenerbahce/Inter Milan/Metalist/Bayer Leverkusen/Hannover all -1

Atletico Madrid/Inter Milan/Metalist/Bayer Leverkusen all -1

Oh yes. Oh yes. :megusta:

Unbelievable. All of these are lost after the first round of matches tonight. :lol: Blaming us and Athletico in particular.

Live bet of immeasurable audacity:

Spurs -1

Bilbao +1

Sporting Lisbon-Genk draw

Trixie.

At one point looking very good. I'll take the double, Bilbao +1 a step too far, though gutted I didn't just plump for Spurs 3-1 as I was convinced it'd end that. Thought nah, I'll just go for -1.

Spurs -1, Leverkusen -1 double. Smaller Spurs-2, Leverkusen -2.5 double.

08/11/2012 20:08PM

Double

To Win

£ 101.15

Bayer Leverkusen - Bayer Leverkusen v Rapid Vienna - Handicap Match Result-Bayer Leverkusen -1.0 goal @ 1.53

Tottenham - Tottenham v NK Maribor - Handicap Match Result-Tottenham -1.0 goal @ 1.73

£ 267.89

No. Selections Event Event Date E/W Terms Odds Result

1 (Current Score 0-0) Tottenham -2.0 Tottenham v NK Maribor

(Alternative Asian Handicap) 08/11/2012 None 2.25 Void

2 (Current Score 0-0) Bayer Leverkusen -2.5 Bayer Leverkusen v Rapid Vienna

(Alternative Asian Handicap) 08/11/2012 None 2.05 Won

Multiples

Bet Type No of Bets Unit Stake Stake To Win Returns

Doubles 1 37.50 37.50 135.47 76.88

Dented the past few weeks losses, only dented though.

Anyone got Football Accumulators on Facebook? Someone's bet yesterday.

Yankee

Man U to beat Braga 3-1

Benfica to beat Spartak 2-0

Valencia to beat Bate 4-2

Chelsea to beat Shakhtar 3-2

Stake 11 x £1 bet

Winnings £189,597.50

On phone so can't post the screenshot, but who the hell puts that kind of bet? :lol:

http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/18129_10151081510586886_1185928180_n.jpg

Dangerously tempted by my first ever 3 figure bet this weekend. Only considering it due to the fact it's winnings from previous bets. How arousing.

:pedro:

[would personally wait until you have at least £200 in winnings - after having offset your losses of course! - that way, even if you lose, you're still in three figure profit ;D]

Good thing with where you're headed is you don't have to take such big chances. Bad thing is the that when Barcelona lose to Celtic or Man Utd lose to Blackburn you rage :lol:

Dangerously tempted by my first ever 3 figure bet this weekend. Only considering it due to the fact it's winnings from previous bets. How arousing.

:pedro:

[would personally wait until you have at least £200 in winnings - after having offset your losses of course! - that way, even if you lose, you're still in three figure profit ;D]

Good thing with where you're headed is you don't have to take such big chances. Bad thing is the that when Barcelona lose to Celtic or Man Utd lose to Blackburn you rage :lol:

True. I'll probably go with something around the £60-£70 mark. But invariably I'll completely pussy out and put some stupid £20 bet on which I'll lose. :lol:

That's how I got into it, however lately I started doing that with non-winnings, and lost far too much.

Guest Rey Mysterio

What you fancying Neil? Or is that dollar just burning a hole in your pocket? ;)