The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

Ah well, can't complain with £80 profit. Thought Atletico were going to snatch one just before Barca scored mind.

Foot off the gas time for Barca now with a late Atletico consolation goal, pls.

looks a very good bet, much you looking at should it come off?

Ended up with £2 @ 215/1, so would've been on for £432.

Should have been an even better weekend on the betting front. Stuck £25 in-play on Barca to win (at 1-1) and Napoli to draw (at 0-1). Stupidly didn't check the games as they were going on and of course if I did, I'd have laid when Napoli-Bologna went to 2-2 in the 86th minute (with Barca out of sight). Entirely my own fault I didn't guarantee myself a profit of course, but I'm impressed Napoli actually managed to get beat. :lol:

Should have been an even better weekend on the betting front. Stuck £25 in-play on Barca to win (at 1-1) and Napoli to draw (at 0-1). Stupidly didn't check the games as they were going on and of course if I did, I'd have laid when Napoli-Bologna went to 2-2 in the 86th minute (with Barca out of sight). Entirely my own fault I didn't guarantee myself a profit of course, but I'm impressed Napoli actually managed to get beat. :lol:

couldn't believe it :lol:

1 nil down, to 2-1 so i thought, 'yeah, £5 on a draw, 5 mins to go' ... think it was 7/1, equalised a minute later and i thought 'Lucky' .....

89mins ... :okay:

couldn't believe it :lol:

1 nil down, to 2-1 so i thought, 'yeah, £5 on a draw, 5 mins to go' ... think it was 7/1, equalised a minute later and i thought 'Lucky' .....

89mins ... :okay:

If it's any consolation mate, I'm counting down the days until we can bet on Ponte Preta again.

Wish I'd read about that Falcao to score in a Barca win bet. Know it's easy to say now but 8/1, class odds. Played.

Pissed off I didn't do that one myself, couldn't get it on coral and my bet365 still isn't working so didn't bother.

Swear Reggina used to be a good outfit.  :sad:

got my hopes up there i've took cittadella :lol:

Thy enemy.  :hmm:

:lol:

http://bestuff.com/images/images_of_stuff/210x600/maggie-simpsons-archenemy-the-baby-with-the-one-eyebrow-140353.jpg?1211382942