The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

Have any of yous tried this 'cashout' thing from betfair? Is it just a gimmick or what?

It's quite good actually, especially if you change your mind on the outcome you've backed in-play. Also good if you want to make a quick profit (backing a long-odds chance, them taking the lead and then cashing out at a much shorter price for a nice return).

Have any of yous tried this 'cashout' thing from betfair? Is it just a gimmick or what?

It's quite good actually, especially if you change your mind on the outcome you've backed in-play. Also good if you want to make a quick profit (backing a long-odds chance, them taking the lead and then cashing out at a much shorter price for a nice return).

:thup: Will look into it then.

Very useful if you trade with high stakes, wouldnt have thought its much use for your standard punter on low odds.

I'd bare this in mind too, probably not worth it if you're only wanting to use it for smallish stakes.

Came in use when i did a £100 in play bet last night and nerves started kicking in , managed to make £20 profit :thup:

That's probably what it gets used for most I reckon, when nerves kick in. :lol:

So this probably isn't the best of timing, but was looking at the relegation odds just before this Colo news came about.

7/1.

A few seem to think his potential departure would signal relegation (don't agree fwiw). Well then, lump on.

Manu at around 2.0 is surely excellent value, also manu to score >1.5 goals is around 1.75 bet365. I feel like I'm going to bet loads of money this weekend, probably lose it all too. Looking forward to it!

That's superb value. Stick that in a double with Norwich and you've got the bet of the weekend.