The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

Watford look great value.

Am I missing something - why is Isco 9/2 to score anytime tonight? Seems a big price. Got that in a double with Celtic -1.

Small singles on Porto to win 2-1 and Arsenal-Bayern 1-1.

And a trixie of Palace +1.5 goals, Porto-Malaga BTTS and Cardiff DNB.

Watford look great value.

Am I missing something - why is Isco 9/2 to score anytime tonight? Seems a big price. Got that in a double with Celtic -1.

Small singles on Porto to win 2-1 and Arsenal-Bayern 1-1.

And a trixie of Palace +1.5 goals, Porto-Malaga BTTS and Cardiff DNB.

Put a small double myself on that.

Anyone who thinks Bayern will win tonight, I assume they'll fancy them for the home leg too. If you want a bit more value than the just below EVS on offer for a win tonight, SkyBet go 2/1 for Bayern to win both legs.

That's the hard bit out of the way, in theory. More than covered my stake on this anyway, went in quite heavily on Bayern @ 11/10. Too good a price to turn down in my eyes considering their away form this season.

No wins tonight, but in hindsight I have to admit they were fairly poor bets. Should've looked at Malaga a bit more closely, though Cardiff just seemed to have one of those nights. 17-4 shots, 13-1 corners and got beat 2-0.

Anyway, withdrawn a bit more and going to look to build up again based on what brought me success recently - singles and occasional doubles.

...but David, seriously man. :lol: After recent events, surely you'd have known not to then go against Bayern who - you've said before - you really don't like. Time certainly did tell.

Anyone who thinks Bayern will win tonight, I assume they'll fancy them for the home leg too. If you want a bit more value than the just below EVS on offer for a win tonight, SkyBet go 2/1 for Bayern to win both legs.

:thup: Went for this, cue Arsenal snatching a meaningless draw in the next leg. :lol:

:thup: Went for this, cue Arsenal snatching a meaningless draw in the next leg. :lol:

That'd be annoying. :lol: 2-1 would have actually been a better score for it leading into the next leg I think, got to admit I was happy when they got the third to make sure of the win tonight though. Get much on?