The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

Wish I never picked Madrid, based on their starting line-up.

What's the team?

D Lopez

Essien :anguish: Pepe Albiol Marcelo

Khaderia Modric

Callejon  Ozil Ronaldo

Benzema

Cheltenham anyone? :shifty:

Rock on Ruby for tomorrow and apart from that I'll be following Henderson throughout. Still think Long Run will win the gold cup at a very decent 6/1 ish and his odds on chances, Simonsig and Sprinter Sacre, look unbeatable. Even Une Artiste has a chance in Quevegas race, the mares hurdle. It's ridiculous how well he done at last years festival but I think he can better it this year. Highlight of the week will be Sprinter Sacre on Wednesday, can't wait to watch that one.

Will Hill paying 5 places in the Supreme Novices. Looks a class offer. I doubt it does, but if their sign-up free bet offer can be used on E/W then that would be bloody marvellous potentially.

Will Hill paying 5 places in the Supreme Novices. Looks a class offer. I doubt it does, but if their sign-up free bet offer can be used on E/W then that would be bloody marvellous potentially.

5 places in the Supreme Novices?! In a 12 runner race, that is mental. I was going to have a small bet on Puffin Billy at around 12s, I'll definitely have a little go on that now. 

Yup, it's on their website. Poor value compared to other bookies (e.g. Un Atout 11/2, can get 7/1 at a few places) but 5 places, that's an incredible offer. It's almost too good to be true. Which is the problem.

First Cheltenham in years I haven't really had the time to do any real research so it'll be mainly a watching brief this year, apart from piling into these three I reckon:

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02167/barry-geraghty_2167507b.jpg

http://news.ladbrokes.com/en-gb/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/QuevegaBig1.jpg

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Sport/Pix/pictures/2012/12/8/1354980887214/Sprinter-Sacre-wins-the-T-008.jpg

Guest Roger Kint

Rock on Ruby for tomorrow and apart from that I'll be following Henderson throughout. Still think Long Run will win the gold cup at a very decent 6/1 ish and his odds on chances, Simonsig and Sprinter Sacre, look unbeatable. Even Une Artiste has a chance in Quevegas race, the mares hurdle. It's ridiculous how well he done at last years festival but I think he can better it this year. Highlight of the week will be Sprinter Sacre on Wednesday, can't wait to watch that one.

Have went ew L15 on Puffin Billy/Carlito Brigante/Monkerty Tunkerty/Uncle Junior. Also have a 6 horse bet over the festival with a free bet i had which pays £17k(Quevega, Simonsig & The Fly run today on it) :lol:

Edit: Stay off my horses Wormy :lol:

Dodging Bullets

Simonsig

Quantitativeasing

Rock On Ruby

Sizing Australia

Quevega

Carlito Brigante

E/w trebles and 4-folds and acca. Main bet on the 3 shorter priced horses and SAe/w.

Have went ew L15 on Puffin Billy/Carlito Brigante/Monkerty Tunkerty/Uncle Junior. Also have a 6 horse bet over the festival with a free bet i had which pays £17k(Quevega, Simonsig & The Fly run today on it) :lol:

Edit: Stay off my horses Wormy :lol:

I've got Puffin Billy and Monkerty Tunkerty in my lucky 15 already so you can rule out any chance of winning  :lol: I'm ridiculously excited now like, off down the local club to watch my horses fail for another year.

Rock on ruby/Arabella boy/Monkerty Tunkerty/Puffin Billy - Lucky 15.

Rajdhani express - each way

Puffin Billy - each way

Rock on ruby - Win single

Une artiste - Win single "without Quevaga"

When I start losing in the early races I'll get straight on Paddy Power app and start backing 4 horses per race in the later races.