The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

freebetssport ‏@freebetssport

If you back City, United & Chelsea to win the league on @BetfairSports you can secure a 12.51% I can't see anyone else winning the league

If you back City, United & Chelsea to win the league on @BetfairSports you can secure a 12.51% I can't see anyone else winning the league

9 months interest?

Free £22 bet from VC on the Open.  Didn't even check if you could spread it over multiple selections (which I think you can), so put £11 e/w on Garcia @ 33s :huff:

Also had £1 e/w on Molinari, Rose, Mickelson, Fowler and Poulter.  Ranging between 28/1 and 35/1.

No idea what I am doing BTW  :lol: don't really follow golf bar the Ryder Cup

Guest Roger Kint

Theres a horse called 'My Scat Daddy' running today for any of our more perverted gamblers....... :lol:

9 months interest?

Haven't done it myself (yet) but it's more than you'd get at a bank. :dontknow:

Why are Malmo playing West Brom tonight, isn't the Swedish league ongoing? In which case, unless they're fielding their reserves, would that not be a decent bet @ 7/5 considering they'll be at full fitness and this is West Brom's first pre-season game? Towelie?