The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

Switzerland have missed 2 absolute sitters. The one just now, the ball gets drilled across goal and the player for some reason doesn't tap it into an open goal from 3 yards.

Last night's winnings, £30, on this. Returns £77.

http://imageupload.co.uk/files/9alpzymqf7vayrvr79wv.jpg

I cancelled that bet.

What the fuck is wrong in Northern Ireland?!War again?

So glad I cancelled the bet! Only one goal in the two games. :yao:

And another 1 on 1 completely messed up, totally overhits the pass! Complete Sunday League stuff, he tried to recover it and his shot went out for a throw-in. I'm not making this up. :lol:

I kept losing so i put my whole kitty on Sri Lanka to beat Bangladesh in todays ODI. Looks good for a solid 30 quid stake, 2 quid profit job :lol:

Sometimes I need to do these bets to stop the rot.

3/23/2013 10:56:33 AM 105/

114 W:0.50 Single Rangers v Stirling Albion/First Goalscorer No Goalscorer 18/1 Won C £0.50 £9.50

Wish I'd put more than fifty pee on it now :lol: what a class bet. Based purely on the snow making things hard.

3/23/2013 10:56:33 AM 105/

114 W:0.50 Single Rangers v Stirling Albion/First Goalscorer No Goalscorer 18/1 Won C £0.50 £9.50

Wish I'd put more than fifty pee on it now :lol: what a class bet. Based purely on the snow making things hard.

You would also have won if the match finished 1-0 or 0-1 due to an own goal  O0

Not going for any bets on the MLS tonight, then?

Would be pretty apprehensive about placing bets on the MLS like, really unpredictable set of mediocre teams. Seems that the shit Canadians are now bossing the league. Too uppy downy.

£5 of that beauty went on a 16 fold goals market bet that would come-in on the next Europa League night. Returns £679.

The other fiver will go on some sort of dream bet. Will wait closer to the weekend before placing.

Two more bets and I'd have a free £5 bet from Skybet as well. (In time for Tuesday's internationals.)

had £10 on botafogo/corinthians/internacional/miniero to return £52

Waiting for miniero now, wanted to stick a few quid on a double chance 1/x to ensure i at least get my stake back, but can't find the b****** game on any sites now :undecided:

0-0 at half time so would probs be less that evens now :( was about 11/8 before kick off.