The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

- 100pt bank (accumulative)

- No more than 10% of bank dependent on one outcome.

- Max 5 selections in a multiple (although did have some successes in Feb with Goliaths, etc.).

- No in-play or selections within 1hr of KO/start

- All selections recorded and reviewed throughout the month

Bank = 100pt

1 Under 2.5 in Benfica v NUFC @ 4/5

2 Under 2.5 in Chelsea v Rubin Kazan @ 8/11

3 Under 2.5 in Spurs v Basel @ 23/20

4 Over 2.5 in Fenerbache v Lazio @ 5/4

1pt Trebles (4)

3pts 1+2 double

2pts Lazio to win @ 12/5

9pts staked. Bank = 91pts.

Shocking start :lol:

Bank = 91pts

1pt Burton to win @ 11/4

2pts Burton DNB @ 6/4

0.5pt Over 2.5goals @ 9/10

3.5pts staked. Bank = 87.5pts.

Got £10 to throw away on horsies from Betfair. Taking a £5 punt on Sprinter Sacre not making the step up in length at the 3:05 and backing Flemenstar @ 7/1 because my local paper says so. :lol: Thrown in My Tent or Yours at the 2:00 for a double to bump up the odds a tad.

After a quick read myself, I'm quite tempted to stick some money on Chicago Grey actually. I got Quel Esprit in our work one, 50/1. Might stick a couple of quid on in loyalty. But any horse racing decisions I make should be accompanied with:

http://i.imgflip.com/zfhr.jpg

Just done the sweepstake for the National at work, Chicago Grey. No idea.

Good chance, trainer Gordon Elliott was on the morning line yesterday bigging it up. I think I'll be backing it today.

By the way, if anyone wants £20 for free then sign up to Boyle Sports and take their evens for Sprinter Sacre to win today in the Melling Chase. Max bet is £20.

Good chance, trainer Gordon Elliott was on the morning line yesterday bigging it up. I think I'll be backing it today.

By the way, if anyone wants £20 for free then sign up to Boyle Sports and take their evens for Sprinter Sacre to win today in the Melling Chase. Max bet is £20.

SPRINTER SACRE WON'T MAKE THE STEP UP OK.

SPRINTER SACRE WON'T MAKE THE STEP UP OK.

:lol: We'll see.

Got £10 to throw away on horsies from Betfair. Taking a £5 punt on Sprinter Sacre not making the step up in length at the 3:05 and backing Flemenstar @ 7/1 because my local paper says so. :lol: Thrown in My Tent or Yours at the 2:00 for a double to bump up the odds a tad.

My Tent or Yours rapes it for the first part of this double. Now for the half of the bet that won't happen. :lol:

I've got two tips on horses again if anybody is interested.

Australia races. Saturday. Rosehill. Race 4. Horse is called Habibi.

Second is Rosehill. Race 7. Ruud Awakening. This one is riskier but it's currently 11/1.

Up to yourselves! 

Are your tips genuinely decent Froggy? :lol:

I feel I need to ask in this thread.

They're not my tips. It's a guy at work who's about 145 and owns a couple of horses. He gave me a tip last time on a horse and it won at 30/1. He gave me two more today so I'm naturally going to back them.

I literally have no clue about horses and I'm only going on his word.

£5. Why not. :yao:

pata, Odds Checker only has odds available on Betfair, William Hill and Paddy Power.

Cheers, had a quick look on William Hill before and couldn't find them, will look again.

If even one of those horses win Froggy should get thegorgeous old man a N-O account. :lol:

I've got two tips on horses again if anybody is interested.

Australia races. Saturday. Rosehill. Race 4. Horse is called Habibi.

Second is Rosehill. Race 7. Ruud Awakening. This one is riskier but it's currently 11/1.

Up to yourselves!

Might have a little go on this.What time is the race in UK time roughly do you know?

Waiting to see if I make anything off the football tonight.