The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

10€ on us to win our next 3 games / Man Utd to beat City / Dortmund to beat Fürth & Malaga / Barca to win against PSG / Juve + 1 against Bayern. Returns over 1000€.

100€ on us today.

15€ on us 3-1.

- 100pt bank (accumulative)

- No more than 10% of bank dependent on one outcome.

- Max 5 selections in a multiple (although did have some successes in Feb with Goliaths, etc.).

- No in-play or selections within 1hr of KO/start

- All selections recorded and reviewed throughout the month

Bank = 88.45pts

2pts Ruud Awakening @ 11/1

1pt Ballabriggs e/w @ 20/1

1pt Roberto Goldback e/w @ 22/1

1 Reading DNB @ 5/4 (New manager, W2D2L2 against teams in BH so far)

2 Villa DNB @ 13/8 (Stoke bottom of form table)

3 Birmingham @ 13/10 (Millwall have trip to Wembley next week, Blues outside chance of play-offs)

4 Bolton @ 1/1 (won 6 out of last 6 at home, pushing for playoffs)

5 Forest @ 19/20 (won 4 of last 6, good record at home)

1pt trebles (1-5)

1/4pt 4-folds

19.25pts staked. Bank = 71.2pts.

Nothing from the Grand National, 2/5 on the footy.

Bank = 71.2pts

1.2pts Gerard to score anytime @ 8/5

1 Liverpool -1 @ 4/5

2 Chelsea -1 @ 8/11

3 Newcastle @ 1/1

4 Over 2.5 goals QPR v Wigan @ 4/5

1pt Yankee (1-4)

3pts Double (1&2)

15.2pts staked. Bank = 56pts

I need some advice ..I have an accumulator and if Newcastle win tonight I win $630. Should I hedge my bets on the match? If so, how much on Fulham or the draw?

Depends on how much you placed on your initial accy...

I need some advice ..I have an accumulator and if Newcastle win tonight I win $630. Should I hedge my bets on the match? If so, how much on Fulham or the draw?

Using betfair is you best bet (no pun intended).

Lay Newcastle for equal profit minus the commission.

On another note I lost the plot last night and bet far too much money, lost chased my losses and luckily won it all back with some profit thanks to Barca. I could quite easily have lost much more than I could afford to though so have limited my deposits on every site I am signed up to.

Only $17.50. So not a massive amount. I had Arsenal, Aston Villa, Brisbane Roar and Newcastle all to win. I have 3/4 correct. Have no idea whether to stick 200 on Fulham/Draw at 1.80 to 1.

Only $17.50. So not a massive amount. I had Arsenal, Aston Villa, Brisbane Roar and Newcastle all to win. I have 3/4 correct. Have no idea whether to stick 200 on Fulham/Draw at 1.80 to 1.

Ok. Now, it depends on how much a 'win' for you is. Is it 50€? Is it 100€ +?  If it's the latter, put 150 - 200 on that @1.80.

If you just want your stake back, obviously not so much. But with 630€, I'd probably put 200 - 250 on that.

Ok. Now, it depends on how much a 'win' for you is. Is it 50€? Is it 100€ +?  If it's the latter, put 150 - 200 on that @1.80.

If you just want your stake back, obviously not so much. But with 630€, I'd probably put 200 - 250 on that.

Ok .. so thats around a 200 or 400 win either way. I think we will win tonight so I'm tempted to just leave it. This happens to me far too often. Maybe I'll just stick 50 on the draw, can't see us losing.

Ok .. so thats around a 200 or 400 win either way. I think we will win tonight so I'm tempted to just leave it. This happens to me far too often. Maybe I'll just stick 50 on the draw, can't see us losing.

Yeah, I also think we'll win. I'd stick 111€ on it (to win you 100€), but not more.

Yeah, I also think we'll win. I'd stick 111€ on it (to win you 100€), but not more.

Good idea.  Stuck 130 on. 100 dollar win if we don't win, 500 if we do win. Hope we fucking win.