The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

Horrendous two weeks.... lost all of my betting budget (£90+) and now about to be another £50 down, deposited from my savings. Fucking shit..... load of fucking shit. Fucking hate football betting.

I've got one more bet for me to go; if that doesn't come through........ then that would be it for me.  (Apart from my customary £5 bet from SkyBet.)

Quitting at £-900.

The problem is I can't afford to stake heavy as I am already £900 down.

Well... I can afford to.... just haven't got the bollocks any more.

Probably my last bet (apart from FB)-

Napoli

Valencia

Over 1.5 in Lille-Lorient

£25 (last in my account) to return £61 quid. At least that would get me my £50 plus a tenner to build on.

well don't stake higher just do some singles and doubles to win . Don't think of the big winnings treat it a win as a win. I thought you'd done so well since the turn of the year tbh

I was doing well until last week and this week where basically it undone all of my hard work in the previous months.

Guest Rey Mysterio

Haha yeah. Oddschecker tweeted about half 11 that Mark Henry to win was their 4th most popular bet of the day, he was 3/1! Reckon he let that one slip to a few of his mates.

Valencia get a penalty and Valladolid go a man down.... Soldado misses...... few minutes later Valladoilid make it 1-1.

:yao:

I logged off few minutes from the end last night thinking that bloody Valencia have blown it. Waked-up today, checked flashscores.com on my mobile while in the toilet....... oh sweet, 2-1! :yao: :lol:

I'm back in the game.... although only briefly, I'm sure, as I'm withdrawing my £50 leaving me with only a tenner to play around with.

Haha yeah. Oddschecker tweeted about half 11 that Mark Henry to win was their 4th most popular bet of the day, he was 3/1! Reckon he let that one slip to a few of his mates.

:lol: where at?

- 100pt bank (accumulative)

- No more than 10% of bank dependent on one outcome.

- Max 5 selections in a multiple (although did have some successes in Feb with Goliaths, etc.).

- No in-play or selections within 1hr of KO/start

- All selections recorded and reviewed throughout the month

Bank = 71.2pts

1.2pts Gerard to score anytime @ 8/5

1 Liverpool -1 @ 4/5

2 Chelsea -1 @ 8/11

3 Newcastle @ 1/1

4 Over 2.5 goals QPR v Wigan @ 4/5

1pt Yankee (1-4)

3pts Double (1&2)

15.2pts staked. Bank = 56pts

:anguish: woeful start to this.

Bank = 56pts

1 Man Utd @ 11/8

2 Roma @ 1/1

3 FC Porto @ 2/5

4 Over 2.5 goals Sevilla v Atletico Bilbao @ 8/11

1pt Trebles (1-4)

3pts Double (1+4)

7pts staked. Bank = 49pts.

Guest Rey Mysterio

:lol: where at?

Paddy. Coral and SkyBet had markets on all the matches. Amazes me they allow it but not complaining!