The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

Adebayor. :yao:

Tonight is the night. I was considering Dempsey but then I seen AVB trying to fire up Adebayor with positive press. If the other two score, let's hope he scores, otherwise he fuck off.

Cisse FGS at 5/1 (DD/HH) tonight will be my bigger bet.

Small stakes on NUFC 2-0 and all the English sides to score 2+.

Was up for the night overall. :thup:

Put my 'round it down' £1.93 on Basel to win on pens in play just after our game ended, to return about £7.

Spurs, Chelsea DNB and over 2.5 for NUFC/Benfica.

$20 @ 9/1.

:suicide:

Adebayor. :yao:

Tonight is the night. I was considering Dempsey but then I seen AVB trying to fire up Adebayor with positive press. If the other two score, let's hope he scores, otherwise he fuck off.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-KuYAflS0B8o/UWId-UQiHGI/AAAAAAAAg1k/d-WDNItgYI0/s1600/13.gif

41p on Sissoko 2-0.

I'll probably put another few on when I've sunk several pints and think it's a good idea. None of them will win.

58p here. What did you get? I got 100/1.

Can't remember off the top of my head but it wasn't as good odds as that. Maybe around 80/1.

Tried to put a quid on Cisse 1-0 and another on Williamson anytime but couldn't get a signal so there's a bit saved for the weekend. :D

Guest Roger Kint

Chelsea conceding that ropey penalty cost me a fair wedge last night, dont want to check the potential winnings but i had £5 four draws  :'(