The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

Reckon Tigers is a good shout on the handicap then? Might do a double too. Might as well transfer my knowledge of English rugby to Aus. Which equates to zilch. :yao:

Not really. Tigers are missing a few players as well. It's a bit of a stupid bet.

Better off going for an Eels handicap against the Rabbitohs as this is their best chance to beat them.

Bulldogs is the safe bet though.

:tobey: Oops.

Aus rugby team names are amazing.

£250 on Spain minus 7 at 4/6

£70 (£40 with hills, £30 with paddy) at 7/2 for nando hatrick

£40 on Spain minus 9 at 7/4

Had a 5a on handful of scores 15 onwards which flopped.

Was so tempted to load up Uruguay but just went 50 quid Suarez anytime and Uruguay to win, toothy kernt.

All in all my biggest bet of my lifetime prevailed and i shall never see a better 4/6 again.....until Uruguay take on Tahiti  :shifty:

Guest Roger Kint

1 race down and it's a big loss. Any tips for today where i can claw some money back? Or am i asking the wrong group of people here?

I had Frankie there, first short price i took all meeting as well :lol:

Think i have AlanSharrah, Pavlosk & Nicholas something if you want to avoid more losers.

1 race down and it's a big loss. Any tips for today where i can claw some money back? Or am i asking the wrong group of people here?

I had Frankie there, first short price i took all meeting as well :lol:

Think i have AlanSharrah, Pavlosk & Nicholas something if you want to avoid more losers.

I'll bare those in mind when dropping the pen to make sure i don't hit them.

I was on Frankie as well, thought it was nailed on, put 80 on it last night at 11/4, thought it couldn't lose when the whole of Ascot gambled on it. Nowt worse when there's only one horse that's able to move quicker than yours as well.

Haven't had a bet on anything since the start of May, which is amazing for me...until tonight.

£20 Torres hat trick 7/2

£50 over 9.5 goals 6/4

£10 10-0 9/1

If you're back at the weekend I'll accept a pint Kev. Cracking efforts.

If you want a horse to avoid at Ascot today I'll be backing Big Break in the 3.45.

Never back a Joseph O'Brien horse that's an odds-on fav.

EDIT: Never back any horse that Joseph O'Brien rides.

True story. Don't trust him at all, the fact he looks about 12 always puts me in doubt. Whereas Moore is the best around. I think if you swap the jockeys in that race, BOM would have won.

Never back a Joseph O'Brien horse that's an odds-on fav.

EDIT: Never back any horse that Joseph O'Brien rides.

True story. Don't trust him at all, the fact he looks about 12 always puts me in doubt. Whereas Moore is the best around. I think if you swap the jockeys in that race, BOM would have won.

I've never rated him, he gets turned over on too many good horses. I'm with you too, if Moore's on board he wins it comfortably.