The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

Saw he'd posted it, went to copy, realised the match had kicked off. :lol:

I also went to stick two Spanish hat-tricks on @ 10/3, but it dropped to 5/2 once I'd logged in so I decided against it. Having a bit of mare here. :lol:

Guest Rey Mysterio

Great work Kevo :thup:.

Ash may correct me on this but I think Torres came into 2/9 for his hattrick at 1-0.

The Mrs wanted a tenner on 10-0 but I talked her into -8, so glad she cleared off at ht.

Great work Kevo :thup:.

Ash may correct me on this but I think Torres came into 2/9 for his hattrick at 1-0.

The Mrs wanted a tenner on 10-0 but I talked her into -8, so glad she cleared off at ht.

Aye it was 2/9. :thup:

5/1 pre-game on at least two Spanish hat-tricks looks insane value now.

Also got a bit on a Spain -7/Uruguay double and draw/Uruguay HT/FT single that will be refunded if that ends in a draw.

:sweetjesus:

Feels good, man.

Whack it on Canterbury Bulldogs -8. :cheesy:

:thup: "A bit" is suspect though. I hope you had a fair whack on it. :lol:

£15 on each. Including the silly £5 on a world record scoreline I got £104 from £35.

Tell me more, Ash.

TELL ME MORE.

:thup: "A bit" is suspect though. I hope you had a fair whack on it. :lol:

£15 on each. Including the silly £5 on a world record scoreline I got £104 from £35.

Tell me more, Ash.

TELL ME MORE.

Roosters missing three of the their best players due to Origin duties. Think the dogs are only missing Reynolds, but Ash can clear that up for me. Think it's currently even money for Bulldogs -10.5

I've got for the Tigers to beat the Raiders as well. A longshot but only $10 on it.

Reckon Tigers is a good shout on the handicap then? Might do a double too. Might as well transfer my knowledge of English rugby to Aus. Which equates to zilch. :yao:

Not really. Tigers are missing a few players as well. It's a bit of a stupid bet.

Better off going for an Eels handicap against the Rabbitohs as this is their best chance to beat them.

Bulldogs is the safe bet though.

Haven't had a bet on anything since the start of May, which is amazing for me...until tonight.

£20 Torres hat trick 7/2

£50 over 9.5 goals 6/4

£10 10-0 9/1

:clap: