The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

Such a fucking rip. I manage to get through the £200 wager requirement and come out of it with £20. I can still only withdraw £10 of it because the other half is the original free £10. I've just played through £200 and come out of the other end with some left over. Give me a fucking break. :lol: BetFred are honestly the tightest cunts I've known when it comes to 'bonuses'.

Any tips for Ascot? :tobey:

I'm even prouder considering the wagering requirements had to be placed on Frankie Dettori's slot and no other games. So I won £70 on Fantastic Four, but the spins didn't count, I still to play through £156. Like you could make £10 last for 200+ spins on one slot ffs. :lol:

£2.42 Italy/Brazil double. :frantic:

Guest Roger Kint

Anyone got any fancies today for Ascot? Ended up getting myself out of jail with Dawn Approach yesterday and ending day even, don't fancy that chase game again.

Had a shocker yesterday. Trade Storm, Reckless Abandon, Homeric & Anticipated all bombed. Was luck to make my stakes back on a Dods horse at another meeting last night.

Not holding out any real hope for Montiridge, David Livingstone, Typhoon Lily or Oriel today, looks a tough days racing to gauge.

Guest Roger Kint

Anyone got any fancies today for Ascot? Ended up getting myself out of jail with Dawn Approach yesterday and ending day even, don't fancy that chase game again.

Had a shocker yesterday. Trade Storm, Reckless Abandon, Homeric & Anticipated all bombed. Was luck to make my stakes back on a Dods horse at another meeting last night.

Not holding out any real hope for Montiridge, David Livingstone, Typhoon Lily or Oriel today, looks a tough days racing to gauge.

Unlucky in the first, if he didnt have to check his run a few yards wider to get out he would have kept on there.

Garswood 2:30/Dank 3:05/Camelot 3:45 trixie

Directorship & Spa's Dancer 4:25 both E/W

Bracing Breeze 5:35

All for no other reason than the free £10 and a visit to Racing Post. :yao:

Guest Roger Kint

Paddy Power ‏@paddypower 5m

Apologies Newcastle fans, we can't do anything about the appointment of Kinnear. But we can give you a free bet http://pdy.pr/aR378e  #NUFC

Retweeted by Dave Brennan

:yao:

Got to use it for the Citeh game. Hmmm do i go 4-0 or 5-0 or do i think Citeh will score one as well....:lol:

Hadn't set my team. no free bet for me. FFS

I noticed just at the end of the season that where Newcastle used to be on mine it had disappeared. I was pissed off with the club though so never bothered resetting it. Cunts. :lol:

Haven't been able to have a good look at prices or anything for Spain game tonight. However just seen 4/6 for them to win minus 7.  You'll never find a more certain 4/6 in your lifetime. Nigeria managed to win minus 4 and that's with conceding and missing around 5 clear cut chances. Spain will have no trouble at all hitting double fingers, even with their sideways passing.

Guest Spark

Haven't been able to have a good look at prices or anything for Spain game tonight. However just seen 4/6 for them to win minus 7.  You'll never find a more certain 4/6 in your lifetime. Nigeria managed to win minus 4 and that's with conceding and missing around 5 clear cut chances. Spain will have no trouble at all hitting double fingers, even with their sideways passing.

The only problem is I can imagine Spain not trying after a certain point. I remember reading about how Casillas wanted the whistle to be blown early in the final of the Euros to spare Italy's blushes, so they might not want to embarrass Tahiti too much.

The only problem is I can imagine Spain not trying after a certain point. I remember reading about how Casillas wanted the whistle to be blown early in the final of the Euros to spare Italy's blushes, so they might not want to embarrass Tahiti too much.

How about Nando to score a hatrick at 7/2 (providing the assumption Saldado is rested). They will at least play for 45 minutes at which point it will be 6. then you'll have a few subs coming on eager to showcase a couple of skills and look good, there's a few more goals. They might stop at 10...at least.

Can't remember ever seeing anytime scorers as 1/9. :lol:

11/8 to score 8 or more. Seems decent considering Tahiti are really, really bad; we're talking much worse than your run-of-the-mill European minnows.

Edit: 11/8 is under 8. :facepalm: