The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

I'm hoping today Ahern finally comes good in a big race, convinced this is a very talented horse on his day just needs everything to drop right. Price is a bit short but not tackling a great bunch today.

Also hard to look past Estimate after it's very impressive win at Royal Ascot last time.

Aye, I'll be following in again on Ahern today. Think there's a few of us on here who rate him and just think a decent win is around the corner. Hopefully today is the day.

hawaafez and estimate both 3/1

which one to waste my free bet on :undecided:

1. Read post 1061 on this page.

2. Choose other horse

3. Win

:lol:

do i go with you being a jinx, or are you now trying to be an anti jinx, and will the jinx gods see you're trying to be an anti jinx so therefore jinx your anti jinx

I don't like this game, might put it on another race

Guest Roger Kint

God knows, i only backed it as it won me a fortune last time, its actually badly priced considering the opposition and the form of that race isnt anything good.

God knows, i only backed it as it won me a fortune last time, its actually badly priced considering the opposition and the form of that race isnt anything good.

Beat Ibicenco quite easily I think, he then finished pretty close to Opinion Poll next time out (second to Colour Vision at Royal Ascot, probably should have won).

Neeham is a half decent stayer as well. 

It was her seasonal reappearance and won cosily.  Don't be too keen to right here off Roger.

Fuck sake, I might have talked myself into backing her now and not doing Estimate :lol: (coming off the back of a much weaker race, but gets weight for the age allowance)

The losing streak continues :lol:

Not quite sure what De Sousa was doing on Prussian, trying to take the scenic route I reckon.  Perhaps might have got in the place money if he didn't try and go round every horse in the home straight  :lol:

Blue Surf places, Saddler's Rock wins. :aww: Ginger Goose 4th, had a measley £1.25 e/w that, along with those previosu payouts would've covered all my expenditure for the day nice and early. :pilko:

What the fuck you watching that for? :lol: We're running amok in the Olympics and you're watching this? :huff:

Although just seen Wild Coco won, had a fiver on that @ 7/1 which I'd briefly forgotten about. :aww: Makes up for Ahern earlier. No more bets for me today.

What the fuck you watching that for? :lol: We're running amok in the Olympics and you're watching this? :huff:

Although just seen Wild Coco won, had a fiver on that @ 7/1 which I'd briefly forgotten about. :aww: Makes up for Ahern earlier. No more bets for me today.

Got me a free bet for tomorrow too as it was over 4/1. :notbad:

I can't get into the Olympics, man. Flick over now and then but ultimately the majority bores me to tears. Got ripped the other day for watching DOND instead of it. :lol:

Knew I should've stayed away from that last race, nothing jumped out at me but still I went with Estimate. Every horse they mentioned I thought 'that was tempting too' and that's when you know you shouldn't have bothered. :lol:

Goodwood has actually got me running for cover today. I'm shit scared to bet it's been an absolute nightmare of a week, far from fucking glorious.! I would ask you lot for some fancies but it seems like we have all been doing as bad as each other even when we have had a different horse each in the races they've all been ponys.

Brazil-Japan women's footy today. Bookies have Brazil as favourite but couple of guys I trust have Japan as ~37% favourite. Ladbrokes are having Brazil 2.20 and Japan 3.00.

100€ Japan @ 3.00

100€ USA -2 (3way) @ 2.10