The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

Pissed off, was going to stick a fiver on 3-0 but tried to be a clever shite instead and went for the scorecast with Neymar. On the plus side I had a tenner on Brazil -2.

Again :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Todays last attempt at winning at Goodwood(8 failures out of 8 so far)

Hawaafez/Botanica/Simenon.Silver Lime = L15

ew single on Madame Lillibet

Guest Roger Kint

Jon Shaw is 7/8-1 to finish Conference top scorer. Scored a ton for Gateshead and now plays for Luton who are title favourites. Worth a punt.

Was just thinking of an ew L15 for Top GS this season, Cisse/Rhodes but my knowledge of lower leagues is pretty poor :lol:

May well add him to it for that price.

Guest Roger Kint

Goodwood is anything but Glorious.  I swear I've never had a winner at this meeting :lol:

Had one good week maybe 3 years ago but overall its generally a pile of crap for me too :lol:

Guineas meeting, Royal Ascot, Derby meeting, July festival.  All fine.  Just for whatever reason, I don't think I've ever had a winner at Glorious Goodwood. 

Yet I'm still betting again today.  I really enjoy chasing......  :rolleyes:

I'm hoping today Ahern finally comes good in a big race, convinced this is a very talented horse on his day just needs everything to drop right. Price is a bit short but not tackling a great bunch today.

Also hard to look past Estimate after it's very impressive win at Royal Ascot last time.

Guest Roger Kint

Edit: Put a very daft £1 on Greene/MF10k/Reade/Payne/Ennis/Adams/GB rowers x 2 = £4005  :lol:

urgh just noticed i won the first rowing Gold with the women but i picked the wrong fours in the mens. Picked the massive outsiders instead of the one i meant to. Ah well just as well at least three others will fail too  :lol:

I'm hoping today Ahern finally comes good in a big race, convinced this is a very talented horse on his day just needs everything to drop right. Price is a bit short but not tackling a great bunch today.

Also hard to look past Estimate after it's very impressive win at Royal Ascot last time.

I thought that about Estimate, but she didn't beat much last time.  Will still end up backing her no doubt, but Hawafez and Midnight Soprano look two quality horses.

Estimate is currently 16/1 for the Leger.  Might have a small e/w on that, as the price will certainly plummet if she wins well today.

Ahern should win, was impressed with him at Newmarket, looked beautiful on the day. 

I would've been a fiver up from Goodwood yesterday if I didn't then start throwing money on Leicester and Perth after. Bodog are so fucking shit, I bet on a horse that ended up getting disqalified and it's win taken away. Bodog didn't update my account for ages, then when it was decided the result was changed, they gave me my winnings. So I used it on another bet, won, got my account back up to breaking even for the day, then about 15 minutes later they took the money back. :lol: :lol: Fucking dicks.

Guest Roger Kint

hawaafez and estimate both 3/1

which one to waste my free bet on :undecided:

1. Read post 1061 on this page.

2. Choose other horse

3. Win

:lol: