The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

Guest Roger Kint

Hoyam drifting from 7/2 to 11/2 and rising in the last 5 minutes  :frantic:

Then misses the start and runs a total shitter, fucking shitehawk!

Edit: on watching replay, Spencer has her all over the place and never once pushes her. Rubbish riding like that really pisses me off

PSG winning yesterday was so important for me. Lost much yesterday because I followed some bet of my mate - won it back with a single on PSG.

First bet for today:

Hertha / Kaiserslautern / Arsenal / Real Madrid / Bayern / Dortmund / Schalke.

Later I'll do some singles and doubles. Hope luck is coming back finally today...

Edit: Added

Real Madrid / Man Utd double and the same with both teams -1

Bayern / Dortmund / Man Utd / Arsenal.

Come on let's have some magic, seeing if not posting my bets will bring some luck :lol:

You've posted your expectations now. You've double jinxed yourself. Congratulations.

Vestibule leads the whole 2:15 at Bath and then bottles it in the final seconds. What a cunt. I really don't know why I'm still wasting time with fucking donkeys.

Wow, this is going extremely well now. Up to Real Madrid then later to get me my Euro revenge. If they win, it's almost everything back. If they win with with more than 1 goal, it's done. Do it, Jose.

Edit: 10er on Stoke / QPR double. Returns something like 400€.

So I've got a free fifty quid bet from Paddy Power. I'm thinking;

Man United -1.0 (vs. Wigan)

Arsenal to Win (vs. Southampton)

Which'll return £63.43. What does everybody reckon? Surely, Arsenal can't fuck up against Southampton.  :undecided:

I've put it on.

:scared:

:bluestar:

I've lost far too much money during the Euro's - which would have still been o.k. because of the great 2011/2012 season I had.

After the Euro's, I obviously tried to get it back.

The last 3 weekends it was always just one single game - I repeat, one single game - that was the difference between winning thousands and winning nothing/losing something.

Today, Real Madrid let me down.

I was able to take some of those weekends and was always hoping and also believing that some sort of luck would be coming back to me. It turned out that this was not the case.

As Lance Armstrong said - There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now.

I lost much money, I lost some sort of arrogance but I won experience.

Good luck to those who keep on betting. Beat the bookies. Do it.

I didn't wanted to sound like some sort of drama-queen btw...