The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

Really need one of my bets to come in tonight.... otherwise I'd need to deposit. :undecided:

Didn't even last 'till tomorrow night. :yao:

FUCK SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!! :fuuu:

£1 on Zlatan fgs, 3-0 @ 30/1

£2 on Real Madrid, Dortmund, PSG, Blackburn, Blackpool and Tranmere returns £29.

:pilko: and :aww:.

Knew the Zlatan one was over when Alex got the third, no way was there going to be a goalless second half.

What a piss on I am so happy I did not win my crazy bet as I deposited to my PadyPower from my paypal, but as my paypal is n my wifes name they had taken the money placed the bet then closed my account.

I rang them up as I could not get logged in, the fella on the phone was a right laugh, some canny Irish lad, when I said its a good job I did not win my bet his response "Oh Jesus I am happy I was not taking that call" in a deep Irish accent had me in kinks.

I know, I know. But it'll give me (hopefully!) £13 to play around with. (Imagine how many 10p accys! :promotion: )

I also intend on placing the odd "heavy" and "safe" single bet here and there. Need a change to strategy if I' want to win some money. (Won fuck all so far this season that's worth withdrawing.)