The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Guest bimpy474

Persistent fouling tbh, could have had one just before that and was warned.

Never liked the persistant fouling rule, total cack that imo.

Why? If someone is fouling all the time then they get warned and eventually booked. What changes if they just carry on doing it?

Because if its excessive i agree but i didn't think Peinaar was, it seems like it can be only 4 or 5 little things. Obviously i dont mean giving players a free reign.

That 2nd yellow for Peinaar was an accidental trip, it wasn't even part of his persistant fouling and thats my problem with it, the Ref's cant tell the difference between a niggly foul and an accidental trip or coming together.

Guest bimpy474

Love it when you can hear managers shouting on the touchline.

Always hear Pards when we are at home........brilliant isn't it :lol:

Don't understand why Sky pundits aren't getting a 2nd yellow for persistent fouling.

Kept saying that Pinnear's challenge wasn't worthy of a yellow. He wasn't sent off because of that challenge.

Don't understand why Sky pundits aren't getting a 2nd yellow for persistent fouling.

Kept saying that Pinnear's challenge wasn't worthy of a yellow. He wasn't sent off because of that challenge.

Why weren't Nelsen & Diakite sent off then? Just as many if not more fouls than Pienaar.

And the one Pienaar got his second yellow after, wasn't even a foul.

Ref was awful all game (both teams should have had a pen btw) and blatantly bowed to crowd pressure when he sent Pienaar off. Weak & out of his depth.

Why weren't Nelsen & Diakite sent off then? Just as many if not more fouls than Pienaar.

And the one Pienaar got his second yellow after, wasn't even a foul.

Ref was awful all game (both teams should have had a pen btw) and blatantly bowed to crowd pressure when he sent Pienaar off. Weak & out of his depth.

Yep, utterly awful decision based on nothing more than crowd pressure. Bosingwa's foot hit Pienaar's leg when he was running and he sends Pienaar off. :lol:

Equally, he missed an absolutely obvious penalty for them when Coleman bundled into Hoilett (I think).

We were poor today mind.

Jagielka looked like he was awesome in that game

:thup:

That said, some of our general defending was comically bad. The Pienaar 2nd yellow, regardless of it being a shit decision, came about because Distin just passed it to a QPR player. Our defending has been odd this season. For large parts of games we'll look solid and then we'll suddenly have periods of complete and utter panic when we inexplicably don't mark players and give the ball away loads.

Referee was fucking atrocious today. That said I didn't think we played that well either.