The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Fuck off Mike. :thup:

:lol:

It's like a teacher joining in the bullying.

:lol: I'm getting shit for something I should be respected for.

Eh?

Explain. :lol:

It's perfectly obvious, you dick.

I didn't know shit. So I fell into a Liverpool bandwagon trap because that game was so good and the comeback was so dramatic.

Started learning about the sport, realized what I'd seen and switched that support off. So I figured I'd be consistent with the rest of my teams and find a shit team to support. Then a year later I met all you twats when I was trying to find news about this team.

f*** off Mike. :thup:

:lol: I'm getting s*** for something I should be respected for.

Eh?

I didn't know s***. So I fell into a Liverpool bandwagon trap because that game was so good and the comeback was so dramatic.

Started learning about the sport, realized what I'd seen and switched that support off. So I figured I'd be consistent with the rest of my teams and find a s*** team to support. Then a year later I met all you twats when I was trying to find news about this team.

:lol: :lol:

Mikes rattled.

Eh?

I didn't know s***. So I fell into a Liverpool bandwagon trap because that game was so good and the comeback was so dramatic.

Started learning about the sport, realized what I'd seen and switched that support off. So I figured I'd be consistent with the rest of my teams and find a s*** team to support. Then a year later I met all you twats when I was trying to find news about this team.

Mikes rattled.

:lol: I'm super racist to Shak in the American threads. This is normal.

Eh?

Mikes rattled.

'Shit team to support' - that'll go down well with the locals.  :lol:

Incidentally, smart move by Fergie to leave Vidic out. Suarez is the exact type of striker he struggles against - nippy, low centre of gravity and agile.w

Mental to not play Rooney though IMO.

Really starting to lose my patience with Nani, he's having far too many off days.

Eh?

Mikes rattled.

's*** team to support' - that'll go down well with the locals.  :lol:

Missed that !!!  :lol:

Incidentally, smart move by Fergie to leave Vidic out. Suarez is the exact type of striker he struggles against - nippy, low centre of gravity and agile.w

Mental to not play Rooney though IMO.

Really starting to lose my patience with Nani, he's having far too many off days.

Eh? Rooney's injured :lol:

Wait a minute - so Evra gets racially abused by a Liverpol player, yet Liverpool fans have the gaul to boo him?

He wouldn't have been abused if he wasn't black. So it is kinda his fault.

THey see it more that Evera got Suarez in trouble and was lying about the incident. Fuck the truth.

:lol: It was 2005. Newcastle wasn't s*** in 05?

We were semi shit.

You were the worst team on TV over here. Said to myself "It'll take this team 20 years to do shit. More than enough time to be a real fan when it happens."

Year 8.

:lol: It was 2005. Newcastle wasn't s*** in 05?

We were semi s***.

You were the worst team on TV over here. Said to myself "It'll take this team 20 years to do s***. More than enough time to be a real fan when it happens."

Year 8.

Hats off to ya!  :indi: