The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Guest bimpy474

Funny how the manager we got rid of as he wasn't experienced enough. Has now managed in Europe, nearly got a team that was ripped apart because of relegation nearly promoted, and is now the manager of a half decent premier league football team.

Funny old world.

Funny how the manager we got rid of as he wasn't experienced enough. Has now managed in Europe, nearly got a team that was ripped apart because of relegation nearly promoted, and is now the manager of a half decent premier league football team.

Funny old world.

Also has the ability to learn, isn't a patronising cock to fans and loves Newcastle.

Funny old world.

:(

Guest bimpy474

Funny old world.

Also has the ability to learn, isn't a patronising cock to fans and loves Newcastle.

Yep and was so likealble he could have got me to suck his willy.

Funny old world.

I didn't want Hughton sacked either, but there's nothing significant at all that suggests we made a mistake there.

Funny old world.

:lol:

I'm sure our current shyster of a manager would have a good go of talking you round, bimp!

Guest bimpy474

Funny old world.

I didn't want Hughton sacked either, but there's nothing significant at all that suggests we made a mistake there.

Its one of those "you'll never know questions"

Fwiw, i think we would be playing much better football with the players we have now if Hoots was our manager still, in my very humble opinion.

Guest bimpy474

Funny old world.

:lol:

I'm sure our current shyster of a manager would have a good go of talking you round, bimp!

Nah too smooth, oily salesman type :lol:

Funny old world.

Its one of those "you'll never know questions"

Fwiw, i think we would be playing much better football with the players we have now if Hoots was our manager still, in my very humble opinion.

I'd bet everything I have on it.

Think Hughton's got just a bit overrated here over the last few hours.

I loved him, too. I hated it when we got him sacked and got Pardew in.

But, don't we remember when Hughton played Lovenkrands out of position on the left? Don't we remember when Hughton kept playing either Smith or Butt? Don't we all remember that he'd always wait till 70th minute for the first sub and how he celebrated a goal more like a supporter in disbelieve? Well, I do.