The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Guest icemanblue

Depressing that I don't even feel happy at their demise such is our shitness. We'll both go down at this rate.

It's possible im afraid :(

Jesus fucking Christ. Not even December. :lol:

Mackems were dire like, it has to be said. Harry bottled it when he took Taraabt off, he was causing them loads of problems. He should have gone for it with a 4-3-3 with Taraabt and Hoilett on either side of Cissé IMO.

Guest icemanblue

Only two teams noticeably worse than us so far like.

In November, aye?

We're still 14th, aren't we? Top half until last week, as well?

A third of the way through the season and we could be in the relegation zone by the end of the week. We're second bottom of the form table with some formidable fixtures coming up.

I'd say it's a worry, wouldn't you?

Guest neesy111

A third of the way through the season and we could be in the relegation zone by the end of Sunday. We're second bottom of the form table with some formidable fixtures coming up.

The bigger worry is that we are getting worse as well, no signs of it improving.

In November, aye?

Which teams in the league would you say play football worse than us? Be honest.

Guest icemanblue

A third of the way through the season and we could be in the relegation zone by the end of the week. We're second bottom of the form table with some formidable fixtures coming up.

Nope, not in the slightest. We're having a bad run, our first in quite some time. We'll get important players back, improve and go on to have a mediocre season, possibly finishing in the top half. I can't believe I'm having to say this. :lol:

Guest icemanblue

We didn't exactly set the league alight with a full squad earlier in the season....

Yet noone was talking about relegation. Puzzling.

Nope, not in the slightest. We're having a bad run, our first in quite some time. We'll get important players back, improve and go on to have a mediocre season, possibly finishing in the top half. I can't believe I'm having to say this. :lol:

You're coming across as a bit devil may care.

Guest neesy111

We didn't exactly set the league alight with a full squad earlier in the season....

Yet noone was talking about relegation. Puzzling.

Many said it would get better though..

Deary me. From one extreme to the other.

Here's some stats for you, from another thread in here:

If we lose the next game, we'll have 14 points from 14 games. That's the same amount we had when we went down. Although we had scored more goals then.

Of course there's cause for concern, man.

Good grief, that was terribly nervy from us tonight.

Oldest player in the side was Guzan at 28. I can't remember seeing a younger starting XI for us in 35 plus years.

Something has clearly happened between Lambert and Bent. Not starting him, I understand (and agree with). Not having him on the bench is fucking nuts.

Fair enough, I hope you're right. :dontknow:

Guest icemanblue

Eh?

Oldest player in the side was Guzan at 28. I can't remember seeing a younger starting XI for us in 35 plus years.

Something has clearly happened between Lambert and Bent. Not starting him, I understand (and agree with). Not having him on the bench is f***ing nuts.

havent you heard, Villa are pushing him out, cutting down on wages,

wouldn't want the boy to get crocked before the big window opens again would you.

In November, aye?

reading maybe.

At least you can see what Reading are trying to do, they just have an extremely shite team. Probably QPR for me, I'd imagine they will get their act together though. Mackems pretty much equally as shite as us from what I have seen.

Something has clearly happened between Lambert and Bent. Not starting him, I understand (and agree with). Not having him on the bench is f***ing nuts.

havent you heard, Villa are pushing him out, cutting down on wages,

wouldn't want the boy to get crocked before the big window opens again would you.

That did occur to me, but then again, what's the point in doing as we are now - surely it'd only make him cheaper to get, if he's seen as not getting anywhere near the pitch.

I think there's been a king-sized bust up behind the scenes.

In November, aye?

reading maybe.

At least you can see what Reading are trying to do, they just have an extremely s**** team. Probably QPR for me, I'd imagine they will get their act together though. Mackems pretty much equally as s**** as us from what I have seen.

i forgot about the mackems

Eh?

Edited my post, have a look.

One extreme (as you'd probably put it): People wanting him sacked now.

Other extreme (= you): "Nothing to worry about at all".