Guthrie

Cisse

Rooney

Aguero

Cerny

Marveaux

Barnett

Clyne

It'll probably change like. I can't decide on Mata or Hazard.

My team keeps changing and it depends on where Dempsey, Debuchy, Adebayor and Allen end up. Also, whether Dawson or Tevez play.

Currently:

De Gea  Green

A Cole      Lescott    Tomkins  Gunter  A Williams

Mata    Kagawa    Cabaye    Noble    Michu

Aguero    Torres  Pogrebnyak

Once change I wish they would make is if you buy a player for 10 million then his value increases 1 million, when you sell the player you should get the extra bunse on your budget. Vice versa aswell if a players value drops.

Dea Gea (Cerny)

Kompany Kaboul A.Cole Jones (Clyne)

Kagawa Silva Cabaye (Guthrie or Marvaeux)

Cisse Aguero (Pog)

Guest diddimz

I'm in, FC Apple Eaters aim to finish in the top 200

Backline has no real balance , currently lined up with

Evra, Santon, Enrique, A Cole

Once change I wish they would make is if you buy a player for 10 million then his value increases 1 million, when you sell the player you should get the extra bunse on your budget. Vice versa aswell if a players value drops.

If you buy a player for 10m and his value increases to 11 million, you can sell him for 10.5m.

Sczezny

A.Cole  Coloccini    Konscielny  Ferdinand

Mata        Cabaye    Cazorla

Ba                  Aguero                  Torres

Subs: Clyne, Frei, Guthrie

I've thought too much about my team now, it keeps changing. If Van Persie goes to Man Utd, I'm not putting Rooney in. If Dempsey stays or Adebayor joins Spurs, I'll consider it. Dunno whether to go for a heavy hitting midfield or forward line. AAARRRGGGHHH!!

http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/1893/myteamuy.jpg

Tried to take maximum advantage of the double gameweek for Chelsea and Reading.

At 5.0, it seems like a no-brainer to choose Taylor over Colo in defense. Colo may be a better player, but he'll rarely get bonus points for it. They'll both get equal credit for any clean sheets and Taylor will score more goals.

The rest of the defense (and the midfield for that matter) is just about maximizing goalscoring potential at the highest possible cost-efficiency. Dempsey and Mata just feel like guaranteed points. VDV is ridiculously underpicked for a goalscoring midfielder (4.5%) and has the potential to be a real differentiator for me if he goes on a good early season run.

Decided to go a bit adventurous with my strikeforce this year. Gambling on Torres coming good, and Pog just seemed like a bargain at 5.0.

Filled my bench with cheap players who I thought would have the potential to rise in value this year. Marveaux has the potential to be a big hit, Guthrie should be starting every game for reading and should go up in value significantly if they do well. Clyne is only 4.0 and could rise quickly if he has a breakthrough year.

Sub goalkeeper is always just any 4.5 who starts every game for his club who can get me the minimum points in case my main goalkeeper is out. He'll be starting the first week though since Reading is worth double points.

Does anyone know how Reading have been lining up in their friendlies? Want to know if Guthrie is likely to start on Saturday.

He scored didn't he? Should be first name on the team sheet.