Fantasy Premier League 2012/13 - Join codes in OP

BlueStar

With Fellaini out until Jan 2nd, is anyone going to drop him? I might hold onto him and just keep him benched until then. Only player I could afford to bring in is Yaya, and he's got significantly fewer points than Fellaini.

Ditched him and taken a punt on Lennon.  If London teams with home games on Boxing Day have to reschedule due to Underground strikes, I can't afford to have suspended players as well.

Can't express how gutted I am Giroud isn't playing. I f***ing knew Arsenal would smear Reading over the park. :lol:

Aye, I was sure they would ass-rape them so I captained Giroud with all the confidence in the world... and now he's benched :lol:

I'm laughing through tears of rage and bitterness over here :lol:

While I'd like to take some credit in picking him as captain, to emphasise how fortunate I am that he's bailed me out, in one half of football he's got as many points as the rest of my entire team this week.

With Fellaini out until Jan 2nd, is anyone going to drop him? I might hold onto him and just keep him benched until then. Only player I could afford to bring in is Yaya, and he's got significantly fewer points than Fellaini.

Ditched him and taken a punt on Lennon.  If London teams with home games on Boxing Day have to reschedule due to Underground strikes, I can't afford to have suspended players as well.

:lol: Christ, this is the kind of shit I just can't account for.

Hat trick for Cazorla and a potential clean sheet for Mertesacker - in one swoop, I'm catching up with the uncatchables in my leagues. What a night!

:pilko:

28 points with Sagna, Michu and Giroud © left.

Fairly lean round in my leagues, so that's a decent score from the day. Obviously some dick like Ketsbaia/VI are now going to come along and say they're disappointed with their 62pts from the day :lol:]

Gambled on Giroud over RvP as captain as I really don't rate Reading :lol: We'll see if it was a decent move or not on Monday I suppose.