Henrik Larsson joins Man U on loan

bodson

I suppose its good for us really, theyg et him it means we are not going to be fighting with them when trying to lure a striker here.

That sounds like a hell of a one-sided fight! tongue.gif

It'll make the January tussle for Darren Bent more interesting, that's for certain.

No thanks, he's just another one season wonder a la Phillipps, Ricketts, Stewart, etc.

Agreed, i'm not sold on Bent. It's strange because i bet alot of money that we all rate Ashton alot higher than we rate Bent, yet he hasn't scored half as many in the prem. Strange the way opinion works.

I'd bet sir alexs next striker will come from abroad, a big money buy.

I suppose its good for us really, theyg et him it means we are not going to be fighting with them when trying to lure a striker here.

That sounds like a hell of a one-sided fight! tongue.gif

It'll make the January tussle for Darren Bent more interesting, that's for certain.

No thanks, he's just another one season wonder a la Phillipps, Ricketts, Stewart, etc.

Going on for 1 and a half now really. Like Yakubu who wasn't good enough for a lot of people on here.

It's going to be a long season for him.

Started in the autumn of 2005 with Barca.

When the spanish season was over he moved home to Helsingborg and he played until just recently when the swedish premier division was finished.

After that there has been a couple of matches in "Royal league" (Top four teams in Sweden, Denmark and Norway).

Now ten weeks with Manchester United and then a new whole season with Helsingborg which ends in October/November 2007..

Larsen at 35 is old for a PL striker, very old in fact

and he can't be in PL shape playing in Sweden - especially as they've been on winter break since the start of November

This makes no sense at all IMHO - unless he intends to play him against the dross (like us) to give his "stars"  20 -30 minutes off after a game has been won

Larsen at 35 is old for a PL striker, very old in fact

and he can't be in PL shape playing in Sweden - especially as they've been on winter break since the start of November

This makes no sense at all IMHO - unless he intends to play him against the dross (like us) to give his "stars"  20 -30 minutes off after a game has been won

Strange one, but will be a decent signing. Will play exactly the role Shearer should have played for us in his last year or so.

He is still one of the best players around in the air, add the service he will be given at Manure and he will be great coming on for the last 20/30mins of a match. He can hold the ball up well and will be good against tiring teams.

Still Bizzare considering they could surely sign someone younger and better all-round in January.

Guest Invicta_Toon

they've only 2 fits strikers

he's obvously seen Rossi won't cut it from his time here, Solskaer is injured, and I would bet he's not so keen on Smith any more

I'd love to know who they want for the summer

probably Micheal Owen!!

they've only 2 fits strikers

he's obvously seen Rossi won't cut it from his time here, Solskaer is injured, and I would bet he's not so keen on Smith any more

I'd love to know who they want for the summer

probably Micheal Owen!!

Will take Heinze and £10m