"Men prefer their wives to football"

GM

Guest bimpy474

This is a true story, honestly it is. Mrs Bimps phones me at work in tears, she found a little sparrow unconscious in the back garden and proceeded to give it the kiss of life. The poor sparrow sadly died hence the phone call in tears.

Bless her like. Thing is when i get home she tells me it flew into our garden fence, it knocked itself out and would have come around eventually. But she killed it with her breath, i'm convinced of it. The garlic eating monster that she is.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

So they cut up a few pics of a few players big deal. The clowns should now that it's our allegiance to the badge that it is all about, not the glory seeking starlets that come and go in their droves. Had that been our beloved crest they were tearing I bet the stress levels would have been a lot higher. I know I would have freaked if they were to do that anyway.

This is a true story, honestly it is. Mrs Bimps phones me at work in tears, she found a little sparrow unconscious in the back garden and proceeded to give it the kiss of life. The poor sparrow sadly died hence the phone call in tears.

Bless her like. Thing is when i get home she tells me it flew into our garden fence, it knocked itself out and would have come around eventually. But she killed it with her breath, i'm convinced of it. The garlic eating monster that she is.

:lol: Thank you Bimpy. That story has made my day. :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Blatantly Mrs Bimpy btw..

http://i49.tinypic.com/s323bm.jpg

Unfortunately for me not quite.

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/291/bimpyq.png