Alan Pardew

Dave

Guest bimpy474

Why does that sending off comment make me think he's including shola in that :lol:

because he is :) the dude f***ing loves Shola!

Ive got a feeling pards done this so when he goes to ashley, hes more likely to get more funds. Most probably not true, but theres got to be a reason for fielding him, no manager is that bad.

collo and cissie knocks on a game they would have made a differance and shola upfront on a game where he wouldent? Got to be a reason

I dont think Ashley cares one jot what Pardew does or says in that respect. Ashley will make money available if it suits him. Lovely owner like :(

Why does that sending off comment make me think he's including shola in that :lol:

Ive got a feeling pards done this so when he goes to ashley, hes more likely to get more funds. Most probably not true, but theres got to be a reason for fielding him, no manager is that bad.

collo and cissie knocks on a game they would have made a differance and shola upfront on a game where he wouldent? Got to be a reason

I dont think Ashley cares one jot what Pardew does or says in that respect. Ashley will make money available if it suits him. Lovely owner like :(

I know that, but pards is desperate. If he thought it may help him bargaining, he mite try it. No manager, not even pards, is dumb enough to field shola upfront over cisse without a reason.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/291635/

I’ve never experienced a run of injuries and incidents.

“The injuries have been unprecedented in my time. We have lost key players to sendings-off. We’ve got to keep a steady head.

“We’re working round the clock to get players in and back, because there is no doubt about it, the form we are in and the momentum we have, we are in a fight.

“We’re fighting to stay in the Premier League.”

A quite remarkable claim. ;)

It's nice to have a manger with such a positive outlook...

:anguish:

It feels like all we're getting are constant soundbites of 'We're a mess. I don't know what to do. It's all going against me. The players I've got aren't good enough.....We're in this together and must turn this around'. How's that going to help motivate?

The players will definitely buy into all this nonsense whether they intend to or not. If someone keeps telling you you look tired you'll start to feel tired.

On Bobby Robson's first day with us he went round the training ground telling "injured" players they weren't actually injured.

Guest bimpy474

I know that, but pards is desperate. If he thought it may help him bargaining, he mite try it. No manager, not even pards, is dumb enough to field shola upfront over cisse without a reason.

Well yes, or it's because he's just a crap manager, which is my take on things. You're new obviously, so i'll let you know i've completely turned on Pardew, i hate the bloke for the football we play, long ball is a hatred of mine.

Well yes, or it's because he's just a crap manager, which is my take on things. You're new obviously, so i'll let you know i've completely turned on Pardew, i hate the bloke for the football we play, long ball is a hatred of mine.

Theres difference between a crap manager and picking shola or cisse, im guessing no-one on here is a trained manager (obvo). But we all know. The worst manager in league 2 would know not to do that, theres got to be some hidden reason. I may have got it wrong, but there more to it then a bad manager.

The man is clearly too mentally deficient to be a football manager.  He's a blagger.

It took him over how many games even when the fans told him, Cisse and Ba don not work,  how many more games now until he realise Cisse is wasted out wide, again when fans have told him after one game it does not work.

How many times does he keep telling his players to float balls up to Williamson even after how many times we have said it doesn't work.

Hoof balls from Krul to the strikers, doesn't work like we said how many more times does he still keep enforcing it?

the man is a retard, this is the type of man we are dealing with right now, he's like the man on the ship and we are like the guys who shouted iceberg ahead and he's like ok Lads "full steam ahead."

Pardew just do us a favour pull your f***ing act together or just f*** off altogether, you're just wasting all our f***ing time.

Guest bimpy474

Theres difference between a crap manager and picking shola or cisse, im guessing no-one on here is a trained manager (obvo). But we all know. The worst manager in league 2 would know not to do that, theres got to be some hidden reason. I may have got it wrong, but there more to it then a bad manager.

Well he reckoned that the players had trained for the Everton game with Ba as the starting central striker. He said he thought it better to stay like that and just bring Shola in.

Now you can look at that like he did that to prove a point, or you can take it that he's tactically inept and couldn't change a system in 24 hours that he changed within a hour in the actual game.

He is useless imo, and i know which scenario i believe.

Well he reckoned that the players had trained for the Everton game with Ba as the starting central striker. He said he thought it better to stay like that and just bring Shola in.

Now you can look at that like he did that to prove a point, or you can take it that he tactically inept and couldn't change a system in 24 hours that he changed within a hour in the actual game.

He is useless imo, and i konw which scenario i believe.

Just again highlights his ineptitude, so why didn't he play Cisse upfront instead of Shola, there is absolutely no excuses here, I didn't expect us to beat Everton but I do expect the manager to give the team at least chance by getting basics right such as starting line up.

Now you can look at that like he did that to prove a point, or you can take it that he's tactically inept and couldn't change a system in 24 hours that he changed within a hour in the actual game.

True i agree his tactics leave a lot to be desired, but i have also seen a lot of people saying he should quit/sacked. This would ensure we got relegated and no more signings to be honest. No manager during a window = no signings = same form = relegation.

Guest bimpy474

Now you can look at that like he did that to prove a point, or you can take it that he tactically inept and couldn't change a system in 24 hours that he changed within a hour in the actual game.

He is useless imo, and i konw which scenario i believe.

Just again highlights his ineptitude, so why didn't he play Cisse upfront instead of Shola, there is absolutely no excuses here, I didn't expect us to beat Everton but I do expect the manager to the team at least chance by getting basics right such as starting line up.

It was mental, and to come out after and say Cisse will be down the middle from now on just made it worse. Just so clueless.

Whats this about Shola then? Isn't it perfectly clear why he played on Saturday?

Pardew was resting Cisse. He (the club) doesnt care about the cup. At least not with us in a relegation fight.

Yeah that is how i saw it too, as depressing as it maybe.

Guest bimpy474

True i agree his tactics leave a lot to be desired, but i have also seen a lot of people saying he should quit/sacked. This would ensure we got relegated and no more signings to be honest. No manager during a window = no signings = same form = relegation.

Well yep, that's the fear, we could though get Laudrup or Martinez as manager but that would be something we can't trust Dekka or Ashley to do. Hence some saying they would rather stick with Pardew.

Which is a mental situation to find ourselves in.

Guest bimpy474

FWIW I only posted that quote due to the Star's clear omission of 'such' which makes it sound ridiculous.

Missed that, what was it sir ?

I still haven't decided on pards fully yet, Im giving him January to sort his tactics out. If after he's just as bad, ill being singing Pards out.

But I have got to be fair, he has got a fair threw injuries (see my "mentalist" sig, knew it would come in handy) That is actually quite a hefty portion of our team.

This period has just helped show how thin our team is.

Guest bimpy474

I still haven't decided on pards fully yet, Im giving him January to sort his tactics out. If after he's just as bad, ill being singing Pards out.

But I have got to be fair, he has got a fair threw injuries (see my "mentalist" sig, knew it would come in handy) That is actually quite a hefty portion of our team.

But as i've said, and others on here have too, injuries do not mean you suddenly resort to hoofball. It's just a mental state of affairs the way he goes about things.

Seriously can anyone actually see Pardew doing anything after he leaves Nufc?

Manage a team like Stoke? In his dreams! He might do alright for a championship team, but I doubt even that.

Probably motd2 sofa where he can join the other gobshites, he would be good at that with his smooth salesman-like speeches, that's if he doesn't describe certain action in a game like some rape scene again the stupid f***ing big mouth t***.

But as i've said, and others on here have too, injuries do not mean you suddenly resort to hoofball. It's just a mental state of affairs the way he goes about things.

True but he was also playing that partly to keep BA happy.