Alan Pardew

Dave

Anita - Tiote

----Marv----

That HAS to be our fucking midfield for now. Ben Arfa given license to roam, Ba and Cisse doing w/e the fuck it takes to get goals.

Pards playing Jonas for 90 minutes was shocking, and there are times when I go mental at some of his decisions, I thought this one was massive. Marv shone at home then had a shit game like the rest of the lads who travelled to Bordeaux, then was forced to sit the bench whilst Jonas couldn't buy himself a successful pass for nearly all the match.

This dumb cunt still here then?  :sad:

Which less dumb cunt do you think we can realistically get mid-season?

I answered you yesterday.

Ah yes, apologies didn't see the reply due to the high activity in the thread.

Right the Lille manager and what makes you think we stand a realistic chance of being able to attract him to coming here? He seems to be doing well at Lille so there's the issue of whether he would want to leave, then the bigger obstacle is will the fat one pay the compensation, etc. Certainly looking at his previous record of managerial appointments its a case of be careful what you wish for as the alternative to Pards could be much worse.

This dumb cunt still here then?  :sad:

Which less dumb cunt do you think we can realistically get mid-season?

I answered you yesterday.

Ah yes, apologies didn't see the reply due to the high activity in the thread.

Right the Lille manager and what makes you think we stand a realistic chance of being able to attract him to coming here? He seems to be doing well at Lille so there's the issue of whether he would want to leave, then the bigger obstacle is will the fat one pay the compensation, etc. Certainly looking at his previous record of managerial appointments its a case of be careful what you wish for as the alternative to Pards could be much worse.

He's had a tough season. Whacked out of the CL (worst ever iirc) and struggling in the league. Mainly down to so many departures and he's not the highest paid manager about and i think it expires in 2014. Wouldn't cost much to get him in. Like i say bring Debuchy with him who by accounts isn't playing too well either after the move here broke down. With all our french players here already and us still shopping in France it makes sense and i think a big pull for a French manager.

Still think he needs more time.

But then again, me and my friends that I go to the games with seem to be in the minority who thought we actually played pretty well last night. Only mistake was the Ben Arfa sub really, and the poor opening 20 mins. The rest of the game we did pretty well I thought.

Anyhow, if we're still in this position come mid-January, and there's no signs of any players coming in, I'll start to lose patience. As things stand though, he's still got time from me.

Dunno what it is as well, but every NUFC fan I speak to at work (or anyone who's not on this forum mainly) thinks he deserves a lot more time. Don't know how relevent that is, but my 2p's worth anyway.

Mainly as the media haven't stuck the boot in yet. Soon as Sky sports etc starts twisting the knife the sheep aka general public will sharp change their tune.

But then again, me and my friends that I go to the games with seem to be in the minority who thought we actually played pretty well last night. Only mistake was the Ben Arfa sub really, and the poor opening 20 mins. The rest of the game we did pretty well I thought.

Anyhow, if we're still in this position come mid-January, and there's no signs of any players coming in, I'll start to lose patience. As things stand though, he's still got time from me.

Dunno what it is as well, but every NUFC fan I speak to at work (or anyone who's not on this forum mainly) thinks he deserves a lot more time. Don't know how relevent that is, but my 2p's worth anyway.

Mainly as the media haven't stuck the boot in yet. Soon as Sky sports etc starts twisting the knife the sheep aka general public will sharp change their tune.

Yup.

I'd pretty much agree with all that. I didnt think we played too bad yesterday either. Had the majority of the ball certainly in the second half, they just seemed to get behind our midfield far to easily when they came forward.

As for Pardew, I think you're right. Despite our plight I dont find myself wanting rid of him right now. (Maybe due to having zero confidence in them replacing him with anyone decent). If we dont get a centre half in January then thats when I'll start losing faith. As it stands, with Williamson in there we are always going to leak goals.

Sky Sports seemed to be starting it last night. Long shot of him walking off the pitch at the end followed by the 27 years stat.

Yeah there have been one or two stealthily critical articles in the papers lately as well. Thing is with Pards there are plenty getting ready to take piece of him. :lol:

Sky Sports seemed to be starting it last night. Long shot of him walking off the pitch at the end followed by the 27 years stat.

It's starting then. They'll be right on him by the end of the month, and everyone's tune will have changed.

Sky have been busy though, with Rafa and stirring that pot, but it looks like he might get enough results to keep them at arms length and why they've been buzzing round MoNg. Really Sky will want one of them sacked before the end of Jan, and can play each manager off against each other till one cracks.

It's starting then. They'll be right on him by the end of the month, and everyone's tune will have changed.

Sky have been busy though, with Rafa and stirring that pot, but it looks like he might get enough results to keep them at arms length and why they've been buzzing round MoNg. Really Sky will want one of them sacked before the end of Jan, and can play each manager off against each other till one cracks.

:lol: What?

Guest neesy111

whats the 27 year stat?

Worst winless run away from home in 27 years.

was Jack Charlton Manager 27 years ago- thats grim.

1985.  It's either him or McFaul. :anguish:

whats the 27 year stat?

Worst winless run away from home in 27 years.

was Jack Charlton Manager 27 years ago- thats grim.

Say wha?!!?

http://users.skynet.be/talen-languages/images/animals_giraffe.gif

:lol: What?

Sky love a good sacking man. There's the build up, the stat off, the fans opinion, former players opinion, then the chairman giving his backing, then the event itself. They then have one clubs supporters tuned in 24-7 while they interview everyone they can, put forward their own candidates, unsettle other clubs fans and then they get to the appointment where they can ask questions the fans want to hear, usually with Jim White asking you to get in contact with him personally at u2us@skysports, tell us what you think...

They love it.  :lol: to miss out on that, during a transfer window where they can speculate more about players coming and going, well, probably a stackable offence for their producer or something.

To then have two local rival clubs struggling together, I imagine sky sports office is buzzing. Double Xmas bonus this year.

Guest icemanblue

Nah, I don't think my family and friends are that swayed by the media. That's based off knowing them, and going to matches with them, for the last ~20 years. I just think there's a lot less knee-jerking going on amongst your 'regular' fans. The internet (Twitter, forums etc) gives people a platform to behave in this way and face little actual scrutiny.

Guest neesy111

Nah, I don't think my family and friends are that swayed by the media. That's based off knowing them, and going to matches with them, for the last ~20 years. I just think there's a lot less knee-jerking going on amongst your 'regular' fans. The internet (Twitter, forums etc) gives people a platform to behave in this way and face little actual scrutiny.

Lovely jumping on the high horse as usual.