Alan Pardew

Dave

Guest neesy111

Nufc tv interview

Says we need a couple but also referred to the fact we need to get players back

Baddabing. This is why I dont expect anyone, because the philosophy is that without injuries we would be fine, as if they shouldnt happen.

Only Saylor would had came in defensively and that is not a big plus since I don't rate him highly and have some options off the bench.

As you say he's talking like we are the exception to having injuries which is complete bollocks by him as usual.

Guest neesy111

the fact he keeps peddling the old "players coming back" crap does rather suggest no-one's coming in :frantic:

"Instantly they will bolster the squad and 1st team."

Shocking subs.

Who else could he put on? The bench tonight was the worst in our PL history.

He could have brought Cisse on instead of wasting him on the right wing. Even though we played nice football at times, the most ineffectual side of our team was down that right side. Simpson because he's shit, and Cisse because he's a CF not a right winger. 

Guest neesy111

Shocking subs.

He could have brought Cisse on instead of wasting him on the right wing. Even though we played nice football at times, the most ineffectual side of our team was down that right side. Simpson because he's shit, and Cisse because he's a CF not a right winger.

You haven't actually named a replacement for him?

Guest neesy111

the fact he keeps peddling the old "players coming back" crap does rather suggest no-one's coming in :frantic:

He hasn't got a clue what will happen regarding transfers.

I think it all rests on how much MA drinks New Year's Eve.

Or wins on the roulette table....

Shocking subs.

That would be because I didn't mention anything about him being sacked probably.

Guest neesy111

Shocking subs.

That would be because I didn't mention anything about him being sacked probably.

No you clown.

A replacement for playing Cisse :lol:

Shocking subs.

No you clown.

A replacement for playing Cisse :lol:

I haven't given it that much thought since I don't know the squad that well. Obviously today we had a lot of players who could play down the right out through injury, but even when we haven't we've been playing Cisse there which is a strange one. Personally I'd prefer any player who is used to playing wide, even David Santon.

I'm giving him credit for going for it much more of late, hopefully he can now see we do actually have some attacking potential and not revert to the terrible shit we were playing before. The defence however, is just not functioning, some of the protection they've been given of late has also been poor which is probably a reason but we just need to find some balance.

Those subs were abysmal too and the main factor in us getting hammered for that last 15. They're one of the quickest teams in the league, so leaving them acres of space to burst into was always a bad idea, although he doesn't seem to know how to handle speed, considering his use of high lines against quick forwards. It was good to see him admit his mistakes but this isn't the first time he's done this, hopefully he'll learn this time.

:lol: I'm calm, I was just defending your honour in merking that pure mug.

Nah what I was saying is that it's all just talking rubbish on here really, that's half the point, it's pretty daft when someone gans "Nar, here man, neebody merked me like". :lol:

Guest neesy111

:lol: I'm calm, I was just defending your honour in merking that pure mug.

Nah what I was saying is that it's all just talking rubbish on here really, that's half the point, it's pretty daft when someone gans "Nar, here man, neebody merked me like". :lol:

The issue for me is if people are gonna take the piss out of me for being a dozy twat which I'll freely admit I am then I'm gonna do it back to people.

Obviously people don't like it when it's me doing it. :D

He hasn't got a clue what will happen regarding transfers.

I think it all rests on how much MA drinks New Year's Eve.

Or wins on the roulette table....

Or loses TBF.

I don't think there is a manager in the world that would complain having too much players to use. Man, Pardew has no say on human resources. If you blame him for having too little players you are actually asking why he didn't resign and tell Ashley to fuck off, or why not start a war against Ashley publicly.