Champions League 2012/13 - Borussia Dortmund 1 - 2 Bayern Munich (FT)

Beren

Bayern must be well chuffed at winning that but with all those extra games they must be gutted they're doing so crap in their league..... Wait, they're where?

:lol: :lol: Never get sick of this absolute bitterness. Only six or seven more years, lads.

Easily the most outstanding side in Europe this year, can't really fault Bayern for winning, tbf.

Not much in it between these two, and given the vast difference in resources it would have been much more satisfying and indeed deserved to see Dortmund lift the trophy really.

I wanted Dortmund to win too, they're immensely more likeable, but Bayern were far away the best side in the second half. Dortmund just tired.

Yep, this. After their penalty they hardly looked like scoring. Had they made more of their purposeful start, then we would probably have seen something else.

Bayern must be well chuffed at winning that but with all those extra games they must be gutted they're doing so crap in their league..... Wait, they're where?

:lol: :lol: Never get sick of this absolute bitterness. Only six or seven more years, lads.

Every fucking opportunity man, every single one!! :lol:

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Bayern deserved the trophy solely for thrashing Barca 3-0 at the Nou Camp.

I love how Pardew bashing comes up randomly in the most offshot ways in this forum. It's just so visceral and deep-seated.

:lol: I think we hate that guy.

I hate him more than Sunderland.

Sunderland love him, more than they hate us.

You can take the win away from them, looked the most likely side to win as soon as the first went in, Dortmund just ran out of steam, you could see that when they broke with the ball and it was just 2 against 6 the pelanty just prolonged the empty hope.

HAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHA A

HAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHA A

I love how Pardew bashing comes up randomly in the most offshot ways in this forum. It's just so visceral and deep-seated.

:lol: I think we hate that guy.

I hate him more than Sunderland.

Sunderland love him, more than they hate us.

There's just so many things that other teams do that he believes can't be done, it's impossible to not comment :lol:

MOTHERFUCK YOU DAN