Preferred winger against WBA?

Guest tobiazvanderziaz
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest SuperShola!

The Fenham Messi....

Sammy. Played like he belonged in Real Madrids first team last night. Showed quality flair on the ball, brilliant positioning off it. Think he needs to be put into the first team ASAP. Best way to get him some instant experience and test his mettle against proper opposition rather than the dregs of the europa league.

Ferguson with Sammy coming on for twenty

I hate it when people say stuff like this unless its a friendly

What did you dislike about it? The fact I advocated us playing our best crosser at home who has pace and loves to run up and down the flanks over Jonas who is not an attacking player anymore. Or the fact I also suggested that a very bright talent be given a run out because he has the potential to really impact games from the bench?

Ferguson with Sammy coming on for twenty

I hate it when people say stuff like this unless its a friendly

What did you dislike about it? The fact I advocated us playing our best crosser at home who has pace and loves to run up and down the flanks over Jonas who is not an attacking player anymore. Or the fact I also suggested that a very bright talent be given a run out because he has the potential to really impact games from the bench?

Yeah, what a ridiculous idea... :lol:

I assume people are taking the piss saying Sammy. Thought he was pretty shit the other night personally. Did well with the goal, but the rest of the time his positioning was poor, and all he did was get the ball and run with it far too long, once or twice lucky to draw fouls from fumbling through a group of defenders when he should have released it earlier. Suggesting Obertan in the Premier League is equally ridiculous.

433 without a doubt. If he has to play 442 to accommodate Ba but damage the team as a whole, we only have Jonas and HBA. Obertan is terrible, and Sammy is probably League 1 standard. Needs to go on loan to somewhere like Hartlepool to prove he can play first team football and learn some discipline before anything here.

I assume people are taking the piss saying Sammy. Thought he was pretty shit the other night personally. Did well with the goal, but the rest of the time his positioning was poor, and all he did was get the ball and run with it far too long, once or twice lucky to draw fouls from fumbling through a group of defenders when he should have released it earlier. Suggesting Obertan in the Premier League is equally ridiculous.

433 without a doubt. If he has to play 442 to accommodate Ba but damage the team as a whole, we only have Jonas and HBA. Obertan is terrible, and Sammy is probably League 1 standard. Needs to go on loan to somewhere like Hartlepool to prove he can play first team football and learn some discipline before anything here.

:lol: That's a cracking impression of Christmas Tree tbf.

Ferguson.. but maybe i let my Fergie man love blind common sense.

Obertan is starting to earn some respect but I think Fergie offers more coming back defensively. Jonas needs resting and motivating. Not that he doesn't run his socks off but he just doesn't do what we want from a winger. Maybe he just does what Pards wants from a winger.

Ferguson. <3 crosses.

Best crosser I´m seen in the club since Robert/Solano - which was ages ago.

Ryan Taylor has a decent cross on him.

Might get a bit of stick but Barton had some good crosses in his time here. As well as that the set pieces normally went something like,

Barton lofted ball into the box ---> Carroll flick in to the 6 yard box ---> Nolan bundles the ball into the net ---> Goal