Newcastle Utd 1 - 3 Man City - 15/12/12 - post-match reaction from page 32

Beren

I'm not sure what people are watching, that was fucking horrible. But we attacked. Yeah but we got nothing it was basic stuff and never really tested the keeper, the two saves he made were pretty simple for a pl keeper.

Its simply not good enough even accounting for the opposition. Thought we were a lot better against both wig an and fulham.

TBF it's easier to look better when you're not being played off the park in every area.

I don't know what to say really. Enough time has passed and the same mistakes have been repeated for so long, that all the positives from last season are now gone.

Pardew must make radical changes not only in his tactics but in personnel and mentality. The more he and the staff fail to address the issues, the harder it would get - on and off the pitch. Relegation is a realistic possibility if we don't strengthen in January.

Simpson, Williamson and fucking Jonas have no place in the first team - it's blindingly obvious. Colo has also been very complacent this season. I'd sell one of Cisse / Ba.. preferably the former and buy somebody who can control a pass.

Tiote can fuck off too, he has forgot what his responsibilities as a DM are and there's nobody to remind him.

Grow some balls and let the players play some goddamn football, Pardew.