Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Marlon

Ah, that's true actually. All our loan signings in the Championship had varying degrees of success. Harewood, Hall and Van Aanholt all played their part. Khizanishvili less so...

I was really impressed with him. Where is he these days? Really thought he had a good future ahead of him. Rated him more than that Bertrand.

Guest Roger Kint

Marlon

Ah, that's true actually. All our loan signings in the Championship had varying degrees of success. Harewood, Hall and Van Aanholt all played their part. Khizanishvili less so...

I was really impressed with him. Where is he these days? Really thought he had a good future ahead of him. Rated him more than that Bertrand.

Top of the Dutch league with Vitesse iirc. Sure it was mentioned he made the national team the other week too

Marlon

Top of the Dutch league with Vitesse iirc. Sure it was mentioned he made the national team the other week too

Ahh well, least he's having his good future :lol:

Guest icemanblue

he's bailed us out enough times :laugh:

[move]Want to purchase comments like these and pass them off as your own? PM Oakie for a statement.[/move]

:lol:

David McIntyre ‏@davidmcintyre76 6m

Loic Remy has been bailed again, this time until mid-February. #QPR #NUFC

Hope he can keep getting bailed until the end of the season!

That's actually the last thing we want. We can't make a decision on a permanant deal until this situation is clarified one way or another, delays do not help us one bit. We need to know where this is going so that we can decide to buy him or not before his loan expires.

Yeah, surprised they haven't dropped it already. I would imagine this comes down to lack of evidence by the prosecution (really have no clue, but what else could it be?), it be surprising if they pushed it back again.

It's those MAGistrates marra you cant trust them

9-1 2-1 2k13 ftm