Reds 2-5 Blues - 10/03/13 - post-match reaction from page 35

Yorkie

I don't think we just have to have 22 as a limit? I'm pretty sure having enough so we can rotate every 10 mins or so would be a good idea. The more the merrier, get yourself along Ian.

Or, in blunter terms, what Burnipples said.

I don't think we just have to have 22 as a limit? I'm pretty sure having enough so we can rotate every 10 mins or so would be a good idea. The more the merrier, get yourself along Ian.

Or, in blunter terms, what Burnipples said.

Definitely not. :thup:

Be great to have as many along as possible.

I'm even happy to sit out at this stage, if we've got loadsa subs. Rolling subs is great but we don't want to totally ruin the cohesion of the match itself. Just so long as it all goes ahead, that's all I'm bothered about. It's only a 15-minute trip for me, like.

When's the latest you need to know? I'm just waiting to see if a mate is getting the three ticket offer for the Stoke game he gets paid Tuesday.

Just get back to me whenever you can, mate. Really, the latest I'd need to know is five minutes before kick-off. Just, like I say, it'd be good to get everyone confirmed asap - so we can sort the teams out before the day.

Last couple of occasions, the teams were totally lop-sided (in numbers and in quality), and they weren't the best spectacles. Still good like, obviously.

Ha ha, go on then. Nervous about meeting all y'all in real life, especially after that last post.

Get in.

I've met gazillions off here but there's loads this time who I haven't met yet. Looking forward to it a lot.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

No worries, just so I know what coloured shirt to grab from Classic Football Shirts! There's a cheap Montenegro shirt on there, which looks generic enough to be worn.

No worries, just so I know what coloured shirt to grab from Classic Football Shirts! There's a cheap Montenegro shirt on there, which looks generic enough to be worn.

Yeah I could do with a new shirt. You can be Vucinic, I'll be the forgotten Milan Jovanovic.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Yeah I could do with a new shirt. You can be Vucinic, I'll be the forgotten Milan Jovanovic.

http://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/clearance/2006-07-montenegro-lotto-player-s-t-shirt-bnib.html

It's only a t-shirt, so think I'm going to search on!

http://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/clearance/2006-08-turkey-home-shirt-bnib.html maybe.

There are pre-match drills?

Jesus, can I change my mind?

Not on the Red Team. Blue Team's GK usually practices picking the ball out the back of the net.

I'll be fine in CM if there's someone who's mint alongside me. I'll be the Lee Carsley to a Thomas Gravesen.

I'll be sauce, you be the kebab.

But yeah, I play more central atm but I stick to saying I'll play wide since I'm weak as shit.

I'm going to break your fucking legs.

http://i.imm.io/XG8e.jpeg