Reds 2-5 Blues - 10/03/13 - post-match reaction from page 35

Yorkie

I hope we manage to have more than 22 to allow for some subs. :thup: My knee genuinely might get knacked at some point in this game. :lol: Not joking whatsoever. I'll use that as my excuse for not sprinting about. :snod:

Down to 24 confirmeds.

Does that include Ryan_Taylor's potential death in finding the pitch?

Should do :lol

RT, if you're coming from the metro it's really nearby. Hard to miss. Not sure if we're meeting near the entrance or whether we'll all be scattered about like tragic hundreds and thousands.

Oh and prizes for anyone who scores while being on the drink Saturday night.

Edit: there are no prizes. Just mild appreciation.

RT, if you're coming from the metro it's really nearby. Hard to miss. Not sure if we're meeting near the entrance or whether we'll all be scattered about like tragic hundreds and thousands.

Oh and prizes for anyone who scores while being on the drink Saturday night.

Edit: there are no prizes. Just mild appreciation.

I'll be the guy in the corsa weeping behind the wheel if I arrive at all :lol:

I can't believe people are debating pulling out because they're scared of meeting this bunch of puffs.

It'll be a bit awkward for about 10 minutes, and then you start playing football and everything is awesome again.

We having a beer or two post-match or will people not have the time before NUFC kick off?

Was gonna suggest to people on the day going for one in the Black Bull (around the corner) before heading into town. We'll be done by 1pm at the latest so I'm in no rush to get straight into town. Don't care about smelling like scrotum after the game, either.

That'll do pig, that'll do. Was gonna suggest the same. Benton Ale House is right next to Four Lane Ends as well, so people could easily be in for a pint and then get away in plenty time for the match.

I'll be there.

Despite only living around the corner, i'll drive up in my busted arse old astra, you'll hear me before you see me, come and fetch me as i've not met half of you. ;)