Reds 2-5 Blues - 10/03/13 - post-match reaction from page 35

Yorkie

Are we not implementing a continental 4-2-3-1? What about a Napoli 3-4-3? I feel we have the players to do it. Maybe a sweeper. We'll all be sweepers, Disco included. I envisage a tactical revolution.

Duffy - I hope you're up for doing a fuckload of running. I'll buy you a pint afterwards. Cheers

The Tom Huddlestone role will be reborn.

Based on positions in the OP we have... :lol:

Disco

Slim Optimistic-Nut Dino OCK

Ryan_Taylor Duffylad Neil Rocker

Gorilla Ketsbia

GallowgateKev

Lies.

You're on the bench for a start. Ketsbia said he can't finish, so he was instantly assigned the role of Danny Simpson. GallowgateKev will be upfront, as he's the only one who can remotely play football. Rocker plays wherever he wants, as he's famous and he'll have the cameras on him. I'll go up front too, or hang around Rocker for background camera exposure.

Duffylad and the Nut will be the only defenders, as they're actually the only people who can defend. Dino in midfield to keep the Eastern-Europeans watching interested, plus he'll be sporting that shaggy beard/hair combo that gives the impression of grit and flair.

That'll work :lol:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

In reality we'll see who turns up on Sunday morning when they realise it's freezing cold, snowing/raining. Then just see where people go.

In reality we'll see who turns up on Sunday morning when they realise it's freezing cold, snowing/raining. Then just see where people go.

On the bench. :yao:

There isn't even a physical bench. :yao:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Good enough for me, I'll get the half time Haribos sorted.

I like this attitude. Neil, you're now The Bench/Assistant Manager.

Neil. You are the bench.

I'm not sitting on Neil.

This is the kind of prima donna attitude we can do without. I bet you have flashy boots too.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Might be a daft question, but are we alright for footballs? I recall this being an issue at one of the games I played in.

I'll bring one along at least.

Might be a daft question, but are we alright for footballs? I recall this being an issue at one of the games I played in.

Bah, fucking hell. :lol: I hadn't even considered the fucking footballs.

I'll just see if anyone's happy to bring a couple. If not I'll get onto Coach Lane. If they haven't got any, I'll go and buy one. I need to head to Sports Direct at some point anyway for some shinnies.

Good enough for me, I'll get the half time Haribos sorted.

I like this attitude. Neil, you're now The Bench/Assistant Manager.

Neil. You are the bench.

I'm not sitting on Neil.

This is the kind of prima donna attitude we can do without. I bet you have flashy boots too.

Erm...

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlSCnO0N16kC-mA3IrCeZ49JBmj-Roec3LeH1s-f7_mDk1cET-

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Yeah he's a winger. Ryan Quaresma.

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/sundaysun/nov2012/7/3/alan-pardew-581502321.jpg

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Ryan has a man marking job.

http://s0.geograph.org.uk/geophotos/02/13/82/2138231_b49a4ebf.jpg