Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Those bursting runs when he knocks the ball past midfielders and powers through are priceless. They force the centrebacks to come out and close him down, as long as we have runners ready to get in behind, he can flick them through and we are in on goal.

Our best performer this season which makes him a prime candidate for sale in January. Only need a few more wins and it's all lined up.

What did we buy him for? Add a million quid and that's what we'll sell him for.

Guest palnese

Our best performer this season which makes him a prime candidate for sale in January. Only need a few more wins and it's all lined up.

Aye, we'll sell him for 3m.

Aye, we'll sell him for 3m.

#profit

Good decision by Pardew to give him the armband yesterday.

Pardew doesn't make good decisions, did you not get the letter?

His best decisions are usually decided by the injury list to be fair.

Never lost faith in this fella, I knew what he could do if he was playing in the CM role and relishing being our main driving force in attack. Team needs to be built around him, he's a monster when he's running at them at full pelt - no midfield or defense can match him for pace and strength when he does that. I knew he was fast, but some of the pace he's shown through sheer power is unreal.

Absolute fucking shame we didn't see him playing a CM role next to Cabaye and throwing someone like Marv in #10, HBA wide Right, Remy wide Left, and Ba/Cisse up top. Annoying/maddening as fuck that this was absolutely a possibility.

I sense that he's shown his best lately because we've played a lot more counterattack. I'm curious to see how well he'll do in a game that we have to take it to the opposition. In a way, Pardew's negativeness is a good thing for Moussa because his game is perfectly suited to a counterattacking one.

Some of our fans on Chronicle comments of one article arguing he's overrated and not really a central midfield player.  Sometimes I just despair at how misguided some opinions can be.  I've rarely seen a player who is more of a central midfield player and less of a winger than Sissoko.  Mind you on the same comments, someone was arguing that Cabaye is overrated and a pretty average player, so I never quite know what to think of a lot of the opinions I see on there.