Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lovely! Actually, this means that we only receive £6 million for him, doesn't it?! Ha ha ha!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4708726/Tottenham-pay-shot-Moussa-Sissoko.html

Great article that... reckons he's on £50k/week in the headline, then £85k/week in the main bit.

Also, says they 'paid £30m for him last summer'... so we must have all the cash, eh??  ;)

I literally avoid The Daily Mail as much as The Chronicle to be honest. What the DM lacks in website vomit in comparison to The Chronicle, it more than makes up for with the monkey-typewriter articles.

West Brom are ready to move for Tottenham flop Moussa Sissoko and save his Premier League career. The sunday sun.

Would love this to be true.

Would be hilarious to see his face when unveiled.

Calling us idiots like? Reigniting the rivalry?!

:lol: Bring it on!

http://i.imgur.com/02VN46o.gif

Is that from Brokeback Mountain? Not seen it but that's how I picture it...

From MacGruber.

• 2 weeks later...

I think it's even worse than Carroll because he would almost have been worth the money if he could stay fit. Sissoko is just nowhere near the right level.

That said, his fee is starting to look quite small by current standards.

Probably starting to look normal by today's standards, although Sissoko's stock is still falling.

the sissoko deal will never stop being funny imo

Genius to negotiate 30 mill + lolz

if he'd just been ok then i wouldn't have cared, it's the fact he's been utterly dismal that makes it and no-one on the planet has any interest in him anymore :lol:

the sissoko deal will never stop being funny imo

Genius to negotiate 30 mill + lolz

if he'd just been ok then i wouldn't have cared, it's the fact he's been utterly dismal that makes it and no-one on the planet has any interest in him anymore :lol:

What makes it funnier is the Spurs fans reaction when they stole him from under the noses of Everton. Even Everton are laughing at him now.