Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I thoroughly expect him to be gone by the end of the week...

This has sod all to do with Carver he has been desperatly pimping himself out for some time now. I just find it quite disrespectful to us.

He has every right when his employers actively try to not win things/be successful. We probably lied to him to get him to sign in the first place.

I have no issue with him wanting to leave in order to improve.  Him telling the world he wants to leave on a weekly basis I do have a problem with.

This has sod all to do with Carver he has been desperatly pimping himself out for some time now. I just find it quite disrespectful to us.

He has every right when his employers actively try to not win things/be successful. We probably lied to him to get him to sign in the first place.

I have no issue with him wanting to leave in order to improve.  Him telling the world he wants to leave on a weekly basis I do have a problem with.

If I was him and got duped into signing for this sham of a club, I'd be shouting from the rooftops and holding personal press conferences daily till I got moved on.

Guy needs to keep his mouth shut.  New quotes in the french press about PSG.

The guy has just heard that Carver has been put in charge of the team. What did you expect?

a bit of respect for his current club/fans?

He needs to show respect to the club? :lol: How about the club respecting these talented players and actually trying to compete.

Guy needs to keep his mouth shut.  New quotes in the french press about PSG.

The guy has just heard that Carver has been put in charge of the team. What did you expect?

a bit of respect for his current club/fans?

He needs to show respect to the club? :lol: How about the club respecting these talented players and actually trying to compete.

no one has a problem  with wanting to leave or having ambition, I'd be worried if he didn't. but he doesn't need to give interviews every other week about it.

If I was him and got duped into signing for this sham of a club, I'd be shouting from the rooftops and holding personal press conferences daily till I got moved on.

duped? He was probably sold the idea of using the club as a stepping stone from day one

...and I'll have no axe to grind if he does decide to move on. He's got his career to think about and wanting to achieve things before he hangs up his boots is natural and understandable. Him showing a bit of ambition at this point in time contrasts perfectly with our latest managerial appointment and magnifies the differences in ambition and goals. He's not the weird one for having ambition, we're the freaks for actively wanting to stand stock still.

Couldn't agree more.

He runs fast while being a big unit. Not exactly PSG or arsenal quality. But he does like to think he is.

This is it.

And scores and assists, and beats players.

1 in 10 for goals and 1 in 20 for assists this season. Watch out CRonaldo

Yet he's still our best central midfielder by a country mile.  :lol:

And yet Jack Colback has the same goals but more assists (3 times the amount) and a near 80% pass accuracy compared to Sissoko's 70%.

But yer kna....ginger cunt.  :lol:

And yet Jack Colback has the same goals but more assists (3 times the amount) and a near 80% pass accuracy compared to Sissoko's 70%.

Colbacks takes all the set pieces ffs.

Quoting pass accuracy man, I'm more concerned about chances created from open play.

And let's not forget all those long bursting runs with and without the ball.  :lol:

TT leading a lecture on why simple statistics are a poor way to judge the performance of footballers.

Ah but everyone was sucking dick in the MYM thread over a CB being able to pass 2 yards  :lol

Colbacks takes all the set pieces ffs.

Quoting pass accuracy man, I'm more concerned about chances created from open play.

And let's not forget all those long bursting runs with and without the ball.  :lol:

Goof is one goal away from having better stats, I think sammy already does.

Btw Johnson and Larrson wipe the floor with the world class sissoko.