The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Swansea. Are. On. Holiday.

L L D D L D

Home win all day.

It's the midweek game at Arsenal I know Wigan won't win. Win or Lose the FA Cup match will take a lot of their juice.

D will do.

All day long. :thup:

Guest bimpy474

Swansea win this, i'll marry the fat fucker at home.

I expect sky writing above the DW stadium

Fuck me, i'm, already sacrificing my future happiness for you :lol:

Swansea win this, i'll marry the fat fucker at home.

Fuck me, i'm, already sacrificing my future happiness for you :lol:

It's probably not too late to go to the game with Mrs Bimpy and be on camera when it happens too.

Swansea win this, i'll marry the fat f***er at home.

f*** me, i'm, already sacrificing my future happiness for you :lol:

That might just be the highlight for a long time. :lol:

My mind goes back to the s*** refereeing against Wigan...

Yep we would be fine if it wasn't for that shit but oh well nothing can be done now.

If we beat Reading and the mackems at home we'd be fucking 9th.  The buck lies with Pardew, not officials.

2 games against absolute dross that were there for the taking, and we surrendered at home against the worst side in the league by trying to protect a 1 goal lead and just didn't turn up for the biggest game of our season.  Even on Saturday we were comfortable and the far better team at half time and what does Pardew do, panic and play for a 0-0.  Substitutions and tactic changes made by an absolute coward and a fraud.

I'm not gonna make any excuses for this prick and make it seem like we've been hard done by, if we're down it's his fault.

Spot on, his only argument is that the players have let him down which they undoubtedly have in certain games. There's no excuse for the players giving up like they did against Liverpool. Professional pride should have kicked in as a bare minimum.

As I've said before though, I'm not sure which is worse; they're not listening to him or they are listening to him. Which is a pretty damning indictment in itself.

I'm in shatters.

Benfica conceded an unexpected draw yesterday at home 1-1.

Next match, Porto away. If they win, it's bye bye to us. If we win, we become champions. But winning at their stadium is almost an impossibility.

Absolutely unbelievable, we should rest on Saturday, now we have to play on full gas, and possibly lose, also bye bye Europa League.

Everything is falling apart. This is unbelievable, it's like a curse or something.

Yep we would be fine if it wasn't for that shit but oh well nothing can be done now.

If we beat Reading and the mackems at home we'd be fucking 9th.  The buck lies with Pardew, not officials.

2 games against absolute dross that were there for the taking, and we surrendered at home against the worst side in the league by trying to protect a 1 goal lead and just didn't turn up for the biggest game of our season.  Even on Saturday we were comfortable and the far better team at half time and what does Pardew do, panic and play for a 0-0.  Substitutions and tactic changes made by an absolute coward and a fraud.

I'm not gonna make any excuses for this prick and make it seem like we've been hard done by, if we're down it's his fault.

Spot on, his only argument is that the players have let him down which they undoubtedly have in certain games. There's no excuse for the players giving up like they did against Liverpool. Professional pride should have kicked in as a bare minimum.

As I've said before though, I'm not sure which is worse; they're not listening to him or they are listening to him. Which is a pretty damning indictment in itself.

He doesn't really have any plausible 'excuses' for us being as bad as we have. There are plenty of isolated injuries and other factors that have influenced things, and they have gone along with a downward spiral of confidence to produce the nightmare season we've had. I buy all of that TBH, but ultimately he's been unable to turn it around or even influence things very much. He also had the benefit of some good signings.

TBF I don't think he'll honestly try to wriggle out of responsibility overall. He must know he's done shit.

Guest icemanblue

He doesn't really have any plausible 'excuses' for us being as bad as we have. There are plenty of isolated injuries and other factors that have influenced things, and they have gone along with a downward spiral of confidence to produce the nightmare season we've had. I buy all of that TBH, but ultimately he's been unable to turn it around or even influence things very much. He also had the benefit of some good signings.

TBF I don't think he'll honestly try to wriggle out of responsibility overall. He must know he's done shit.

The most predictable :thup: ever recorded on the internet.

Yep we would be fine if it wasn't for that s*** but oh well nothing can be done now.

If we beat Reading and the mackems at home we'd be f***ing 9th.  The buck lies with Pardew, not officials.

I 100% agree i wasn't giving Pardew any excuses just agreeing with Parky's post in isolation.

I have just had a horrible thought.

This match isn't on Sky is it?

Please say no, otherwise I'll end up watching it.

why I'm glad I have a friend taking me out for a driving lesson while its on

Swansea. Are. On. Holiday.

L L D D L D

Home win all day.

It's the midweek game at Arsenal I know Wigan won't win. Win or Lose the FA Cup match will take a lot of their juice.

Yeh we can talk, we've been on holiday the entire season.