The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

All these teams that play football. What's that about. We must be one of the worst teams in the league to watch.

Guest palnese

All these teams that play football. What's that about. We must be one of the worst teams in the league to watch.

Stoke, Sunderland and Newcastle are the worst, imo.

Other teams give it a go, even those relegation-threatened. We are too terrified of the opposition to do so.

Other teams give it a go, even those relegation-threatened. We are too terrified of the opposition to do so.

I think it's also a degree of stone age training techniques

I think it's also a degree of stone age training techniques

You're not allowed to say that stuff around here guys. LEAVE PARDEW ALONE

Really hoping for a reading equalizer, Southampton to 37 points puts them nearly clear and bad for us

To be honest right now I want teams below us as far away as possible. As soon as the gap becomes clear enough I'll then start looking at which teams we can overtake. The important thing is that teams below us don't gain ground on us not team above us gaining ground.

@eaamalyon: Ref Kevin Stroud has decided Barnsley's kit is too similar to Palace's, so Barnsley will wear CPFC away kit. Absolutely brilliant.

Reminds me of...

http://i3.chroniclelive.co.uk/incoming/article1388564.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/andy-cole-fires-home-one-of-his-two-goals-against-sheffield-wednesday-841012290-1388564.jpg

http://i1.chroniclelive.co.uk/incoming/article1388563.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/supersub-alex-mathie-slides-in-to-score-his-wonder-goal-against-the-owls-104408049-1388563.jpg

Adored that game. :smitten:

@eaamalyon: Ref Kevin Stroud has decided Barnsley's kit is too similar to Palace's, so Barnsley will wear CPFC away kit. Absolutely brilliant.

That's crazy.

we've had to do it befeore in the 70's i'm fiarly sure, or some club had to wear our away kit. (no, i'm not thinking of the sheff wed game whe both teams had to wear their away kits)