The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Guest bimpy474

Would you prefer to rely on that though, or having Cisse, Ben Arfa, Goufran & Cabaye available.

Im genuinely not sure of my answer

I can't actually believe the lack of chances we create with those players in the team. Pardew's tactics are just ridiculous.

I can't quite get my head around how real this all is. Another relegation battle ffs.

It's absolutely ridiculous. I'm confident we'll be OK regarding relegation but I fear for the Summer. The team has so much promise but I can see the presence of this dipshit ruining everything. Starting with good footballers leaving as they have actual career ambitions, not pissing around under this twat.

Guest neesy111

what time does Costco next to the Metrocentre shut?

Gonna do a run there tomorrow to bulk-buy more Irn Bru and some other bits and bobs.  Tempted to go when Wigan-Swansea is on as I really can't take watching that...

Costco Opening Hours

what time does Costco next to the Metrocentre shut?

Gonna do a run there tomorrow to bulk-buy more Irn Bru and some other bits and bobs.  Tempted to go when Wigan-Swansea is on as I really can't take watching that...

Costco Opening Hours

areet areet settle down.

Now you know how it feels ;D

Also, tonight changed nothing for me. We expected Sunderland to win, they didnt. I thought it was a positive night, considering - not that you can tell on here!

On other side of the coin, Sunderland are now relying on defenders to get them goals.

Theyve lost Fletcher, Sess, Gardner.

Outside of our pathetic game their only other scorers in their last 13 were Azpilicueta OG, Rose & O'shea today on 1 each.

Least their defenders score goals.

I'd forgotten defenders were allowed to, tbh.

My mind goes back to the s*** refereeing against Wigan...

Yep we would be fine if it wasn't for that s*** but oh well nothing can be done now.

Ugh I even think about matches we were up by a goal or level and then conceded late to lose all 3 points or even 1.

Wigan away, Sunderland away, Liverpool away, Man Utd away 4-3 (FFS, Sammy hit the post to almost win it), Stoke away, Everton home, Reading home, Swansea away, Spurs away...i'll stop too much :anguish: too much shitness

For some bizzare reason, i really think Swansea will do Wigan. I don't know why I just do. Which would obviously be massive for us

Well they're a better team for a start.

Still think that at least one team other than yourselves will be on 38 pts at the end. You just need to make sure that you're not.

My mind goes back to the s*** refereeing against Wigan...

Yep we would be fine if it wasn't for that shit but oh well nothing can be done now.

If we beat Reading and the mackems at home we'd be fucking 9th.  The buck lies with Pardew, not officials.

2 games against absolute dross that were there for the taking, and we surrendered at home against the worst side in the league by trying to protect a 1 goal lead and just didn't turn up for the biggest game of our season.  Even on Saturday we were comfortable and the far better team at half time and what does Pardew do, panic and play for a 0-0.  Substitutions and tactic changes made by an absolute coward and a fraud.

I'm not gonna make any excuses for this prick and make it seem like we've been hard done by, if we're down it's his fault.

Our first game yesterday since our goalkeeper died last week, and my god I've never seen anything like it. So incredibly beautiful, the fans were invited to lay roses behind the goal, and there must have been thousands of them, the minute of silence before the game was incredibly touching with the players from both teams joining each other arm in arm, the players stopped playing in the 27th minute (his shirt number) and everyone stood up to applaud, at half time they showed stars like Modric, Ibrahimovic, Mandzukic and more all give their condolences to his family, and after the game another minutes of silence followed by how many minutes of applause I do not know.

http://i.imgur.com/UFOjpwP.png

The game was pretty special as well, we started so slowly because it seemed like no one really wanted to be there, then we miss two penalties in a minute before conceding one and go 1-0 down. That's when the players seemed to say "fuck it, let's win this for Ivan", and played our best game of the season by far, winning 3-1.

I was expecting a Sunderland win before the game so it's a good result for us imo. Another fairly big player out for the rest of their run-in as well. If Southampton can take a point at the weekend (not exactly improbable - they're playing well at the moment) then that would leave them on 39 points, with playing Spurs at WHL on the last day.

A win at QPR is absolutely essential but I think 41 points will be enough. If the race for fourth is done and dusted before the 19th then a point against Arsenal maybe isn't totally out of the question either.

No they are not. They probably thought they where safe though.

Swansea. Are. On. Holiday.

L L D D L D

Home win all day.

It's the midweek game at Arsenal I know Wigan won't win. Win or Lose the FA Cup match will take a lot of their juice.

D will do.