Florian Thauvin

Yaron
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He's a French winger in his early 20s so I'd wonder what the fuck was going on if he wasn't a soft tart.

I don't get the criticism of the bow tie, either. Pretty rich that Shearer will barely say a word about McClaren or Pardew's shocking job performances but has a go at a young lad for a pre-match outfit choice. It seems pretty trivial but it's the type of thing the mongs in the stands will lap up in a second.

Shearer's point was that Thauvin kept turning up in a DJ even after putting in some awful performances. Didn't Shearer say a clown outfit might have been more appropriate? You can have a laugh when you are doing well. Having a laugh when you are doing shit makes it look like you don't care.

Shearer's point was that Thauvin kept turning up in a DJ even after putting in some awful performances. Didn't Shearer say a clown outfit might have been more appropriate? You can have a laugh when you are doing well. Having a laugh when you are doing shit makes it look like you don't care.

i thought he only did it a few times right after he'd signed when the feelgood factor around the new signings was still ok rather than the fucking concentration camp the club has become now

I couldn't give a toss if our players turned up in women's clothes, as long as they performed on the pitch.

I don't necessarily think Thauvin wearing a Dickie bow was the problem, I think his absolutely terrible performances every time he stepped on the pitch (apart from one game against a League 2 side) made people criticise him more.

He needs to man up and be able to pick up his performances rather than sulk, if he wants to make it. The bloke has obvious skill but rarely ever shows it and seems to be another player who will only perform when the world is full of flowers and nice smells.

'absolutely terrible performances every time he stepped on the pitch'

This myth needs to die like.

How is it a myth? He was shocking.

He didn't have a run in the team, which would possibly have helped - but there is no hiding from the fact that he was very poor in his performances.

At no point did I think he looked anywhere near the player we should be signing for 12 million, but I think it's a canny exageration to call his perfomances 'absolutely terrible.'

'absolutely terrible performances every time he stepped on the pitch'

This myth needs to die like.

How is it a myth? He was shocking.

He didn't have a run in the team, which would possibly have helped - but there is no hiding from the fact that he was very poor in his performances.

At no point did I think he looked anywhere near the player we should be signing for 12 million, but I think it's a canny exageration to call his perfomances 'absolutely terrible.'

I disagree completely.

I do not think you can label it any other than terrible when he has been at fault for some goals conceded and has not contributed to our team in an attacking sense at all other than his debut.

We could have played the games without him and we'd probably have been better off.

EDIT - I'd just like to add I was pleased when we signed him and hoped he'd be good for us, but I've seen absolutely nothing from him and he's wimped off to Marseille :lol: what would have stopped him from staying and fighting for his place?

Many many great players have been known to have fragile mindsets, especially when in their early 20s. A decent management team would work with a player to get him to perform to the best of his abilities. Normally the way in which to do this isn't to barely play him and then shift him off back to France at the first sign of insubordination.

He was given absolutely no chance to succeed, and tbh, exactly why the fuck would he want to play for us?

Many many great players have been known to have fragile mindsets, especially when in their early 20s. A decent management team would work with a player to get him to perform to the best of his abilities. Normally the way in which to do this isn't to barely play him and then shift him off back to France at the first sign of insubordination.

He was given absolutely no chance to succeed, and tbh, exactly why the fuck would he want to play for us?

You're saying our specially hired mind-guru Steve "Deepak Chopra" Black couldn't turn this cunt around? He's a lost case, then, nobody can save him.

Any winger that isn't Ben Arfa is criticised by a section of our fans. It's ironic that they criticised Hatem when he was here too because every winger is now measured by his match winning abilities. Maybe if the fans hadn't bought into Pardew's crap, Ben Arfa would still be here and we'd have £25m more money available to spend. Although I admit I don't really give a fuck about the money, the more wasted the better, to be honest.

Only looked decent when he came up against Alan Hutton for the last 20 minutes against Villa. Statistically the worst fullback in the league.

4 starts and 400 league minutes. Regardless of how little he showed going forwards it's completely mind numbing we saw him to be worth 12 million and then tret him like this.

Personally sick of wasting time on players not good enough. The manager didn't think he was good enough, in the brief periods on the pitch he wasn't good enough and he evidently had the backbone of a placenta. With McClaren we don't even have the 'haha Mullins over Mascherano' patter that was used to excuse shit players in the past.

Got rid and brought Townsdnd in who has at least proven he can at times perform to PL standards. Nee big deal.

Personally sick of wasting time on players not good enough. The manager didn't think he was good enough, in the brief periods on the pitch he wasn't good enough and he evidently had the backbone of a placenta. With McClaren we don't even have the 'haha Mullins over Mascherano' patter that was used to excuse shit players in the past.

Got rid and brought Townsdnd in who has at least proven he can at times perform to PL standards. Nee big deal.

lol good point over the mullens thing like

but imo mebs we can use the 6 wins in 26 games patter? lol

http://i.imgur.com/gwpMD0k.png