Aston Villa 1 - 2 Newcastle United - 29/01/13 - Post-match relief from page 84

Dave

Irrespective of what happened 2nd half how great it is to put these c***s firmly in the s*** after the 08/09 p*ss taking from them. Great when down the line those fans get a dose of karma.

This. I always had a soft spot for Villa until THAT match. Now I'm on the prayer mat nightly wishing them relegated.

Sissoko's assist and Cabaye's goal, wow  :smitten:

Ditto, and then some.

Just a thought - after the villa fans despicable antics that day - wonder how many of THEM would have turned up last night in similar situation at SJP ?

Newcastle filled the away end and were (as usual) brilliant. Villa's fans were notable only due to their ABSENCE at home, for God's sake.

"Fair Weather Fans" - classic example of p*ss poor supporters

Guest pintofscottsellers

Not sure if anyone has seen it, but there's a class video of our fans the other night, taken from the Villa end, includes both goals.

Irrespective of what happened 2nd half how great it is to put these c***s firmly in the s*** after the 08/09 p*ss taking from them. Great when down the line those fans get a dose of karma.

This. I always had a soft spot for Villa until THAT match. Now I'm on the prayer mat nightly wishing them relegated.

Sissoko's assist and Cabaye's goal, wow  :smitten:

Ditto, and then some.

Just a thought - after the villa fans despicable antics that day - wonder how many of THEM would have turned up last night in similar situation at SJP ?

Newcastle filled the away end and were (as usual) brilliant. Villa's fans were notable only due to their ABSENCE at home, for God's sake.

"Fair Weather Fans" - classic example of p*ss poor supporters

We didn't just fill the away end, we had many more who couldn't get in. In some ways I look back on that day very fondly.