Transfer deadline day

Stifler

Guest bimpy474

Nice to see Simon Jordan is still a tosser

I like him, based solely on him refusing to pay agents a penny. He said, if a player employs an agent then the player pays him. 100% spot on.

I like him, based solely on him refusing to pay agents a penny. He said, if a player employs an agent then the player pays him. 100% spot on.

:thup: Fair do's to the guy. Outspoken to the point of twattish at times but loved that little sarcastic end to the Samba discussion.

Have we had the official "Our business is concluded" message from the club yet ? Never know there could be a surprise in store.

DL hopped off the chopper saying that, iirc.

Yep,saw that on ssn earlier. Him and Ashley turned up to training to confirm to the players/staff that no "jewels" would be sold.  O0

Guest bimpy474

:thup: Fair do's to the guy. Outspoken to the point of twattish at times but loved that little sarcastic end to the Samba discussion.

He's a marmiter, like him or hate him, certainly no middle ground to be found with him.

QPR refused to let Odemwingie in :lol:

Yeah, right. Like Quinn & Jordan say, is he fuck there at his own accord without being told by those snidey fuckers that he's signing. I'd be surprised if he's not a QPR player tonight.