NOFC at SJP - Black and White 2-3 Orange. Link to photos on page 30

bowlingcrofty

I think if anyone actively considers themselves to be a keeper, or is alright with doing a half on the promise they will be on the turf for the whole 60 minutes then they should declare it now. That way they can be incorporated in to the selection process before the random draw.

I think doing four fifteen minute stints could be a problem, changing keeper during the game will cause a delay and I don't recall them playing any added on time when we did this before.

Also if you haven't sent crofty your preferred position then you should probably do it n the next day or two.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

They'll be little-to-no 'added' time as the turnaround between teams is pretty tight.

Well, people were moaning about having to buy boots/shin pads. And some people will be spending a lot of money to even get there as they aren't local. I'm not bothered myself, but others may be.

Either way, we need a decision and the teams to be sorted ASAP. Less than 8 weeks till this now.

If you're referring to me I was merely pointing out that I didn't have any and wasn't aware great need for them as I played in the recent Red v Blue game without boots or pads... I've now managed to purchase both for this one game only but I just feel a simple coloured T-Shirt would suffice for 2nd strip costing a couple of quid... I've a retro B&W top so I'm not just thinking of myself...

Guest The Enforcer

Great news that we're playing each other. That's now got me in to full on giddy mode.

I'm a forward, can play on the wing or upfront and I'm developing my skills as a 'false, inward facing, upside down nine', if we need one of those.

I played in the banana last time, so I'm hoping for the black and white this time out, but I'm happy to leave it up to the draw, it's not worth any fuss.

Guest The Enforcer

Sheeeit. 3am start for me.

I'm going to be fucking buzzing on that Tesco Kick shit.

Can't wait.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Nah, they'll be hanging upside down trying to get unique angles of the support beams holding up the Gallowgate End.

They are free to if they want...But no one has asked.

Anyway i am getting a few quotes and some of his work looks good.

Anyway I need to speak to him but he said roughly £100 depending how much covrage we want and if he needs two people.

So basically £5 each at the moment.  At worst would guess £10 each