NOFC at SJP - Black and White 2-3 Orange. Link to photos on page 30

bowlingcrofty

Black and White at SJP is a must.

But we should make a proviso that we have an alternate kit for first/second half as they apposing teams will want to do the same.  I'm going with Crofty on this.  Hideous Lime Green Top if people can pick one up on the cheap?

I'd imagine after the season has finished it will be down to £20 or so.

Can we not keep things nice and cheap in these times of austerity... How about B&W Toon top as 1st and a plain white T-Shirt as 2nd?...

Also I take it that me not having football boots... Shin pads or football socks will not be a problem?...

Can we not keep things nice and cheap in these times of austerity... How about B&W Toon top as 1st and a plain white T-Shirt as 2nd?...

Also I take it that me not having football boots... Shin pads or football socks will not be a problem?...

what size foot are you? i will have some shin pads lying around if you need them, and i might be able to help with boots too?

and yeah toon top and england top sounds fine

Never wore boots in over 25yr! :lol: I just were astro trainers... I'd be worried if its a game in which you need shin pads... Was expecting more of a friendly kick about?...

I'm a size 10...

You're playing against a bunch of blokes you don't know, at SJP. Expect c***s and be pleasantly surprised if they're nice lads IMO. (Wear shinpads & boots, the pitch is awful).

Mmm... Maybe I should pull out... One of the reasons i never play 11-a-side at a weekend is the amount of idiots that play... Is there no way the club can pass us the telephone numbers of the two teams and try and negotiate the swap ourselves?...

Never wore boots in over 25yr! :lol: I just were astro trainers... I'd be worried if its a game in which you need shin pads... Was expecting more of a friendly kick about?...

I'm a size 10...

hmmmmm, I'm a size 12... but i think I have an 11 knocking around, so you could use them?

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I'm a size 10...

Wear boots or you'll be sliding all over. You'll slide anyway and everyone go 'WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY LOOK AT SHOLA OVER THERE', but at least you'll be wearing boots!

I'm a size 10...

hmmmmm, I'm a size 12... but i think I have an 11 knocking around, so you could use them?

Where approx do you live/work if I was to try the 11's?...

I'm a size 10...

I know times are hard, but seriously, you could get a pair of cheap boots from Mike's Emporium for less than £20 (unless you are one of those super duper fans who doesn't shop there anymore) . You are treading the hallowed turf, you owe it to yourself and the stadium to make the effort.

I'm a size 10...

Im studying in London atm mate. I was just thinking about bringing them on the day as a last resort

I'm a size 10...

Im studying in London atm mate. I was just thinking about bringing them on the day as a last resort

Ah... Ok I appreciate the offer... Will explore other avenues for now as I can't justify buying a pair to wear once...

I'm a size 10...

Ah... Ok I appreciate the offer... Will explore other avenues for now as I can't justify buying a pair to wear once...

I'm a 10. I'm sure I have an old pair stashed away that I'll donate to you if you're that concerned about money. Just remind me nearer the time to bring them.

I'm a size 10...

I'm a 10. I'm sure I have an old pair stashed away that I'll donate to you if you're that concerned about money. Just remind me nearer the time to bring them.

Thanks very much for the offer... I've just this minute won a brand new pair off eBay for £8.34 delivered... :lol:

If something goes amiss I'll give you a shout... Thanks again...

Don't thank me all at once you sexy bitches, but we've managed to persuade one of the other teams to swap. We're now all playing in the same game. Waiting for Ollie to let me know whether it's 10am or 2pm that we're playing.

I think in interests of fairness I will allocate Black and White stripes to the team who gets the shitter dressing room, and the team that gets the good dressing room can play in this years third kit or summit.

Like last time, the teams can either be drawn at random in a filmed draw? Or I can try to allocate people to be on same team as their mates? Up to you. I think the draw would probably be more fair to avoid arguments.

Don't thank me all at once you sexy bitches, but we've managed to persuade one of the other teams to swap. We're now all playing in the same game. Waiting for Ollie to let me know whether it's 10am or 2pm that we're playing.

I think in interests of fairness I will allocate Black and White stripes to the team who gets the shitter dressing room, and the team that gets the good dressing room can play in this years third kit or summit.

Like last time, the teams can either be drawn at random in a filmed draw? Or I can try to allocate people to be on same team as their mates? Up to you. I think the draw would probably be more fair to avoid arguments.

Good on you mate.

Guest neesy111

:clap: