Premiership Managers for next season?

Dokko

There is nothing certain about any of these moves yet ; the Mourinho one to City looks obvious as they want a new manager who will win trophies but I reckon he could also be tempted by Arsenal if they give him the budget he needs.

Arsenal could also be tempted to give Moyes a whirl because he fits in with their conservative image on spending and continuity but Laudrup is also a possibility although I wouldn't rule out his being a Chelsea target either...they've tried everyone else...!!

Fergie MAY do one more season at Man U although I wouldn't be surprised if he called it a day after winning the PL again but no guarantee about his replacement....they have a record of surprising people with managerial appointments.

Still uncertain about what happens at SJP - our performances over the remainder of the season will determine whether Pardew stays or goes.....finish top 10 and he stays ; play badly and just escape relegation and I reckon he could be on his way. Who we would then get is a mystery but I wouldn't rule out either Martinez or Laudrup - provided he is not a target for Arsenal. He could also be a target for Everton if Moyes leaves but I reckon we could beat them off...JUST.

laudrup to arsenal is a good shout if they bin wenger like, i don't think they'll see martinez as a big enough pull

something doesn't sit right with mourinho to citeh but it would be a logical move for reasons stated

who knows with chelsea man, who would want to work for them?  he might go all out for klopp...has anyone in portugal had a decent season?  seeems to be his modus operandi

who knows at everton too?  really seems like moyes should move on to me...he owes them very little now, slogged on for more than a decade now hasn't he?  unless he's hanging on for a chance at the manyoo joab, which may not be beyond him who fergie goes

oh yeah of course, christ he'd probably be right to do so too :lol:

he'd single handedly have ruined one of english footballs finest records if he did that, and more or less broke liverpool as a club on his own

can't see them winning it tho, unless someone does a snuff job on barca for them first

I'd sort of will it on as well, complete destruction of Liverpool  :lol:

Even this year I'm more comfortable with Manu storming the title than having to put up with citeh thinking they are great, I've probably been institutionalised, if that's the right word.  :undecided:

yeah i guess i am too, still would rather them always lose than win no matter if it's citeh challenging them or not...it's just got to the point i can't be arsed caring if they're winning another title

he'll leave eventually and the circle will be complete when they're shit for another decade or two

btw someone said they're expanding the cricket ground to 90,000 now?!!

he'll essentially have out-shanklyed liverpool :lol:

can't see it though, don't see him being able to win 2 more CL's myself unless he gets insanely f***ing lucky

How come Shankly is looked upon better than Paisley?

Seeing as Paisley won more trophies and the European Cup three times? ???

I'm sure that if Ferguson leaves at the end of this season, Mourinho will be next at Old Trafford.

Otherwise, Mourinho will join Chelsea again.

Don't think we will ever see Mourinho at Old Trafford, after having so many years of stability i doubt they are going to want to replace SAF with someone who will only be there 3 years max.

As good as Mourinho is i think they will go with someone more long term. In fact it wouldn't surprise me at all if they don't even go with a big name.

can't see it though, don't see him being able to win 2 more CL's myself unless he gets insanely f***ing lucky

Easy.... Shankly laid the foundations for all their successes, Paisley merely built upon it.

You go through any great team in history that had a lot of success for a long period of time and had more than one manager. The manager who laid the foundations for the success is always seen more highly, than the one who built upon it and won loads of trophies.

I think Wenger and Fergie will stay. Those old warriors will be carried out on their shields.

Benitez and Mancini look certain to go. Moyes might not fancy a club where there's a lot of interference from on high. I think he might still hang on for the Man U job. Mourinho could have the pick of either job but I could still see him ending up abroad, despite what he's saying.

I'm sure that if Ferguson leaves at the end of this season, Mourinho will be next at Old Trafford.

Otherwise, Mourinho will join Chelsea again.

Don't think we will ever see Mourinho at Old Trafford, after having so many years of stability i doubt they are going to want to replace SAF with someone who will only be there 3 years max.

As good as Mourinho is i think they will go with someone more long term. In fact it wouldn't surprise me at all if they don't even go with a big name.

He might want to be at a club that 'promises' stability. No chance at Real who sacked managers like Del Bosque or Capello despite successfull seasons.

And of course, he was brought to RM to win the Champions League. Would be  a different task at Man Utd.

so he's coming back to england then basically, god i hope he gives ash a ring or his flight gets diverted to newcastle and he takes to the area in 30 minutes or summit :lol:

:lol: if he came here and won a trophy, i'd fully subscribe to that special one moniker. You have to be pretty f*cking special to win a trophy in this madhouse.  :lol:

He started their dynasty.

Plus he was the first one to come out with all that bollocks about Liverpool that we are so used to hearing now.

so he's coming back to england then basically, god i hope he gives ash a ring or his flight gets diverted to newcastle and he takes to the area in 30 minutes or summit :lol:

See that as good as done.  :coolsmiley:

No, seriously, with the Sir Bobby link, I'm always a bit of dreaming (not really dreaming, more thinking) about him coming here and doing his magic.

imagine what mourinho could do with with the players we have man, if people are in 2 minds about pardew they should just ponder that for a few minutes

Just imagine what his post match interview after our Europa League game would have been.

"Well Jose, it'll be difficult there and you didn't win your home match. What do you make of it?"

"We didn't win? I think we won by 2 goals to zero. We scored 2 perfect goals and just the linesman and the person paying him know why they didn't count."

:mou: