Anzhi Makhachkala vs NUFC - 07/03/2013 @ 5pm Live on ITV4

joeyt

Would probably settle for a draw or 1-0 defeat in all honesty as confident we could turn that around at home. Going to be a difficult game. One point, I guess there will be very few sliding tackles etc, I rip my fucking knees open sliding on 3g/4g pitches

US based nufc fan here. I am in London on business and was hoping to find a pub where other nufc fans will be watching the game.  Anyone have suggestions? I have no idea where to start looking.

Mate of mine watches the toon games here:

http://www.f3k-london.co.uk/Venue.aspx

It's a good place when our games are actually shown

Anyone know if the ITV4 stream on the ITV website will work for the game? Seems fine now but know with these things there can often be restrictions on live broadcasts etc.

Anyone know if the ITV4 stream on the ITV website will work for the game? Seems fine now but know with these things there can often be restrictions on live broadcasts etc.

Good question. I was thinking of watching it through TV Catchup as well.

Intrigued :shifty:

HBA        Marveaux        Obertan

Sissoko

ok...but arfa probably wont start...and maybe he shouldn´t?

I've done a complete u-turn actually, if he's fit enough start him.

Also, you have Jonas in your line-up....did he travel?

From the recent quotes it does sound like Shola and Williamson could play against Stoke.

I will hunt Pardew down if he drops either Taylor or Mbiwa for Mike....he offers absolutely nothing.  Taylor is better at dealing with balls in the air and the Stoke lumps, and if he drops MYM for Williamson? Well...he deserves to be shot.